Reviews for An Affair Of The Heart
xxmerthurxx chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I think I'm missing your other mpreg! series that I would love another *longer* one-shot as a sequel to this? ;) hehe. Love it but would've preferred it longer. :)

xxmerthurxx
ummuhan chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
It is amazing! such a sweet story and it warmed me up:) you're a great author and I really love your stories, especially the Mpreg ones:) you're so good to write them. I'm from Turkey and I can't find good Mpreg stories at all, and if I can have favor from you I'd like you to write some more of them please. I'd really love it and be grateful of you. thank you so much! for this, others and the ones in futureXD THANKS! XD
Sherlockedholmes chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Aww that was all kinds of cute! And Happy Birthday! How about a sequel?
dris chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I love this it's adorable :) why didn't I get to see this earlier
Cathcer1984 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This had made me smile, like a loon! It's so adorable and beautiful and I love it! And you can have a Happy Birthday review from me too 3
Cazzylove chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Great little fic, it's sweet _ While I've not reviewed before I've read all your fics, and couldn't say no to a birthday review _ Happy Birthday Hun _ _ _

love peace and chocolate _ _ _

Blessed Be _ _ _

Cazzy _ _ _
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Short sweet straight to the point. Loved it especially since my two favorite couples ended up together nice outlook or take on the l/g affair
Horseygirl7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That was so cute!

I demand a sequel!
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Awe loved it
Grizzo chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Kind a nice Mother's day present too! thx...loved it...GR
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
OMG that was sweet but actually I ended up laughing too! Great fic.
Canadian-23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Hey amazing! That was sooo sweet! I want this to be the canon of the story! I wish the best day ever and Happy Birthday you deserve everything you wish for and have a sensational year! You are a great friend! Can't wait to see the next story! You are wonderful! :)
Forever Cullen chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Happy birthday :-)

I loved it and i would just love some more ;-)

I hope you have a wonderful day
28 | « Prev Page 1 2