Reviews for Taming You
Kushina-san chapter 7 . 6/23
Yup so much potential in this story! i loooove it!
Kushina-san chapter 5 . 6/23
I sooo understand you! Ever with time running ...i still think that they butchered him...and Korra and the entire story!

I love your Amon... and your Korra... each time i read this story (and i come back to it regularly) i still think of all the frustration i had too when i saw those episodes!

I kind of understand that it was dishearting... and cutting inspiration.

what can i say... i hope that maybe you will come back to this story and update it. maybe.
Maddie chapter 7 . 5/8
this is really good, i know you haven't updated in a while, but i would really appreciate it if you kept going with this. i would like to read more of this because i'm enjoying it so far. i mean who doesn't love a good korra and amon you should think about updating soon, you are super good at writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
Please update soon! Love your fanfiction so far :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Oh, this is such a fantastic piece of writing... It's a shame it won't be continued... It's been two years after all :(
Lady Deviance chapter 7 . 4/13/2016
Great and interesting story! I wish you'd continute, but alas, it seems DISC.
KorraLover1234 chapter 7 . 2/14/2016
PLEASE, PLEASE, CONTINUE WRITING! Your story is just so good, and though you haven't updated in 2 years, it would be soo great to read more. I miss this story :(. Fantastic work so far, dont let all of it go!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/8/2016
Please post more!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
Amon being a bloodbender is essential to his character. I don't know what he really believed about benders and non-benders. I don't know if he ever has good intentions. But he is not a scarred non-bender with a tragic past. Ignoring who he really is just seems wrong. I think his true backstory (and death) made him a more sympathetic and complex character.
Also, I agree that no one is okay with being raped and that threatening someone with rape is horrible, but this is just a story. Fanfic is where the imagination can run wild and people let their crazy fantasies out. Writing about a twisted relationship doesn't mean you're encouraging anyone to be in a twisted relationship. The reviewers complaining about that are being rather extreme.
Malgrain chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
I need mooooore of this! Another really good chapter, though it looks like this hasn't been updated in a really long time. :
Malgrain chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
Wonderful chapter! It's like.. six AM so I don't have a ton to say, but I have no complaints. This is really great so far.
Malgrain chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Good chapter. I feel bad for Korra, but the writing is great, and the length is fantastic. XD Wonderful work!
Tobee chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
Long!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
You should definitely write more...
Forest-Trees chapter 1 . 3/7/2015