Reviews for Taming You
Malgrain chapter 7 . 7/5
I need mooooore of this! Another really good chapter, though it looks like this hasn't been updated in a really long time. :
Malgrain chapter 4 . 7/5
Wonderful chapter! It's like.. six AM so I don't have a ton to say, but I have no complaints. This is really great so far.
Malgrain chapter 3 . 7/5
Good chapter. I feel bad for Korra, but the writing is great, and the length is fantastic. XD Wonderful work!
Tobee chapter 4 . 5/7
You should definitely write more...
Forest-Trees chapter 1 . 3/7
This was nicely written. I can't wait to read more. Amorra lover since 2012 3
Please update!
DragonTurtle3 chapter 3 . 1/28
It is a shame that this story is so well written. The characters so interesting. Because I'll actually miss it when I leave this. I can't in good conscience keep reading this. Whether Korra has felt any arousal for Amon before this (and I really didn't see it), it makes no sense for Korra to be getting turned on by this. I'm posting this review to let anyone else who objects to this know they weren't alone in enjoying this fic, for KitKat does possess skill, until this disturbing notion reared its head. They don't need to feel guilty about reading this, or unsure if there's anyone else who finds this to be a turn for the worst.
bloomsburry chapter 7 . 1/2
I hope you update! I love this story! Please continue!
bladau lili o gerddoriaeth chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Damn, I thought there were more than seven chapters... :(
AeardolHira2078 chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
YO! More chapters! PLEASE!
Twistedfangirl chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Oh my gosh! Why do I do I like this so much? I don't even ship the two and I like this! Can't wait for the next update!
Vaatu chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Woah, this is very nicely set and written. Hope you can continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This is amazing. Seriously, you're writing the relationships between Korra and the Equalists so well. And Amon is absolutely delicious in your writing! The way you write him sort of reminds me of Soiph's Amon from her fanfic about Tarrlok and Amon taking Korra with them as a hostage when they escape Republic city. He is just so delicious but dangerous in your story and it reminds me of that fanfic. It's a great thing, as the way he interacts with Korra is always interesting! I can't wait to see more of this! Please keep up the good work and update as soon as you can :)
Nogitsune of Riddles chapter 7 . 8/30/2014