Reviews for Taming You
Please update soon! Love your fanfiction so far :)
Oh, this is such a fantastic piece of writing... It's a shame it won't be continued... It's been two years after all :(
Lady Deviance chapter 7 . 4/13
Great and interesting story! I wish you'd continute, but alas, it seems DISC.
KorraLover1234 chapter 7 . 2/14
PLEASE, PLEASE, CONTINUE WRITING! Your story is just so good, and though you haven't updated in 2 years, it would be soo great to read more. I miss this story :(. Fantastic work so far, dont let all of it go!
Please post more!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
Amon being a bloodbender is essential to his character. I don't know what he really believed about benders and non-benders. I don't know if he ever has good intentions. But he is not a scarred non-bender with a tragic past. Ignoring who he really is just seems wrong. I think his true backstory (and death) made him a more sympathetic and complex character.
Also, I agree that no one is okay with being raped and that threatening someone with rape is horrible, but this is just a story. Fanfic is where the imagination can run wild and people let their crazy fantasies out. Writing about a twisted relationship doesn't mean you're encouraging anyone to be in a twisted relationship. The reviewers complaining about that are being rather extreme.
Malgrain chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
I need mooooore of this! Another really good chapter, though it looks like this hasn't been updated in a really long time. :
Malgrain chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
Wonderful chapter! It's like.. six AM so I don't have a ton to say, but I have no complaints. This is really great so far.
Malgrain chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Good chapter. I feel bad for Korra, but the writing is great, and the length is fantastic. XD Wonderful work!
Tobee chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
Long!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
You should definitely write more...
Forest-Trees chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
This was nicely written. I can't wait to read more. Amorra lover since 2012 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Please update!
DragonTurtle3 chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
It is a shame that this story is so well written. The characters so interesting. Because I'll actually miss it when I leave this. I can't in good conscience keep reading this. Whether Korra has felt any arousal for Amon before this (and I really didn't see it), it makes no sense for Korra to be getting turned on by this. I'm posting this review to let anyone else who objects to this know they weren't alone in enjoying this fic, for KitKat does possess skill, until this disturbing notion reared its head. They don't need to feel guilty about reading this, or unsure if there's anyone else who finds this to be a turn for the worst.
bloomsburry chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
I hope you update! I love this story! Please continue!