Reviews for Sekirei: Project Icarus
MangaMan chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
I just found this story and I loved it, absolutely loved it! You did great.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
you have good talents in making stories you know and i'm impressed my friend good job :D
Guest chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
awesome story..loved it...cant wait for you to update
Stu Braxton chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
Why to keep the suspence up. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Best part of this train wreck was that it's completed.
Stu Braxton chapter 14 . 9/12/2012
It's true light and darkness are in us all. In this story we saw how brotherly bonds can never be broken. Love is something we all seek. This story shows helping others just might be able to find that special one. Over all this story was amazing. It is also sad that it came to an end. This story will be greatly missed. Thanks for entertaining story.
Review rating: 5 stars
For the last time on this story: Stu Braxton
DurekuDragon chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
hmm, kinda cool, but i'm not sure why the quality seems to be declining. it might just be me though.
please keep up the amazing work, i really like where this story is going!

dis one i has now, dis one i has later. k?
Stu Braxton chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
Bravo simply Bravo. Sibling fighting is always good to read. The traditional light versus darkness also has the same affect. It's good to see family stick together no matter how small you are. great chapter to an even greater story.
DurekuDragon chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
alt matsu text: "its unbelievable, the energy reading is over 9,000!." LOL XD
umm... thats all i can think of...

my idea of fun: becoming a spartan(halo), killing thousands of aliens, blowing stuff up and building my own gauss miniguns
DurekuDragon chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
i really like this story. but i cant remember who hakumei is.
Also Minato didnt drop out of college in the canon, he failed the entrance exam.

When siblings with godlike powers fight: shit just got real
Victinis Victory chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
It totally slip my mind! I forgot that despite seeing delirious as toys and collectables he did care about them. Can't wait to see what happens next
Victinis Victory chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
epic yet dark. mikogami might want to look out collecting sekirei may just tick takeshi off
Zaralann chapter 5 . 6/3/2012