Reviews for Gumdall
Is this ever gonna be updated is this ever gonna be updated again
Quest chapter 26 . 12/22/2016
Gumball meets an older Nutty (the green sugar addict squirrel) who gives him some sage-like wisdom, then eats something sweet and goes back to rambling nonsense.

Gumball tells Carrie to fuck off (at some point)

Nicole fights Gumdall through the mall, anime style.

GIANT ENEMY CRAB

Anais has a nightmare of the world's end, at the hand of her brother

Mr. Robeson talks Gumdall down, some how
lilcharles28 chapter 26 . 12/10/2016
nice story, more please
Natdog chapter 26 . 10/24/2016
Gumball needs to meet up and fight along side his ancestors' allies' children.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2016
This is bad writing. No reason for abandonment from his familybad writing. It's like a combination of puke from a dying man and shit from a bad author. If I wasn't sp bired, i would have already stopped reading past chapter 1
DamianDarkfire3 chapter 26 . 7/14/2016
What if the group that attacked gumball's family was part of a bigger organization that wants to eliminate gumball for killing the robbers
Mike df chrome chapter 26 . 4/16/2016
Can gball meet his uncle, and the other htf characters
Guest chapter 17 . 3/4/2016
Quick question: Was the part right at the end supposed to be a reference to "Rush Hour"?
Guest chapter 13 . 2/3/2016
Have Rachel return and try to get her revenge on Gumball/Gumdall.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/27/2016
Update please
Panda chapter 26 . 12/9/2015
Gumball needs to meet and fight along side his ancestors former allies. He also needs to become one if his other half, so that it is possible for him to grow and understand that a monster lives inside all of us and it just needs the chance to release itself.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/15/2015
How about this: Gumball goes to war to protect his family and we see how he struggles with trying to keep Gumdall under conrtol while being a good soilder. And then the enemy takes his family and Tina hostage and he and Gumdall have to work together to save them. Its just a thought.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/14/2015
I know this is a little to much to ask but can you make a bouns chapter where gumball has Tina go on a romantic adventure like the one Penny goes on I think it would be really cute :-D
AlexFalk chapter 26 . 11/11/2015
In one of the chapters after the date what if he meet some other decendents of the HTF characters?
TREY and ETHAN chapter 26 . 10/30/2015
Lets see... You could have gumball actually go to to war and when he comes back he's stuck in gumdall mode... Not much there I admit but its an idea.