Reviews for Castaway: Scarlet Stars
guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
i have some advice for people who comment( please dont be rude its not nice to the writiter after all if you dont have something nice to say dont say it at all) I liked the story but yes do you spell check.
animalgirl4ever chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
love the story hope there is more to come!
Person chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
it was pretty good
IttyBittyBirdie chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh I love it! Its absoulutly magnificent!
RonnyBravo the Breadghost chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Excellent story! Please continue this!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wow, you aren't a very good writer are you?
Please learn how to use detail, keep the reader interested, and how to use proper grammar.
This story was not good. At all.
Icetail o.O chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Reviewing yet again! Oh Stinking Obia...they kill innocent pups. well heres what i have to say to Miu...GO TO *beep* *beep* YOU LITTLE *cencored* *yet again beep*! THEN GET *beep* BY THE *cencored*! THEN AS YOU'RE SELF CRAWLS, GET *meep* BY A *cencored* ! there now go along and die. heh hem...pardon meh french...sometimes i get a little TO into it...heh anyway sorry about that. Go to *meep* Mui!
Icetail o.O
Icetail o.O chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
OMGGGGGGG! I LOVE Wolfs of the i havent read the 4th one(Frost). But i want to sooooo bad!My fav is the third one where they save the bear cub from the rabid wolf! heh creepyyyy... Anyways! Good job as always! you should keep going! Heh...anyway! bye and happy writing!
Icetail o.O
ShadowBlaze524 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
The story sounds like it'll be interesting and you have a very good choice of words. However, a lot of the words are spelled wrong. I suggest using a word document to type up the story then uploading it that way. Then spellcheck will fix a lot of the misspelled words.
Sorry if you don't like that I'm pointing out your misspelled words. There were just so many. DX
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
wow it's so like the book wolves of the beyond its great!
WolfLover4Life chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Amazing writing! I love it! Please make another chapter!
WolfLover4Life
"WolfLover4Life loves wolves! Did you notice?"
Blossamfall chapter 1 . 6/29/2012