Reviews for An American Geek in Halkeginia
Swimmingly chapter 39 . 3/10
A great read. You weren't kidding when you said RAW, GRAPHIC KIPLING, were you? That guy's childrens' stories were some of my favourite as a kid, and I'm ashamed to say that I haven't read any of his adult poetry. Until now! It's fantastic, and you use it very well.

In other news, the writing is pretty good, the main character is well-characterized and likeable even though he's got radically different opinions on things than me, and you've clearly got a handle on the stage you play on, on a conceptual level that lets you sort the dross from the gold very nicely.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 39 . 2/17
Enjoyed Kipling brought to the unwashed masses immensely! Please, keep up this great fic!?
DrKerbin chapter 39 . 1/30
One of the best FoZ fanfics I've read. Not usually up for Louise pairings because 1, she acts like a possessive, violent, bitch, and 2, not a lolicon, but you've given her a reasonable background for her behavior, begun rehabilitation, and have an overall well thought-through and engaging take on the whole FoZ 'verse.

Looking forward to when the edits are done and the next chapter is done/up. (also, spacebattles has FoZ fanfiction? I may need to frequent that site if its got anime fanfiction AND "The Last Angel")
rotciv557 chapter 1 . 1/17
This was an amazing read! I certainly hope that you manage to update soon enough.
Gremlin Jack chapter 39 . 1/6
This is a great story, glad I found it.
aznxa21 chapter 39 . 12/22/2014
I came in expecting a huge mess of a story, but I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. This is a very interesting and great story.
skywiseskychan chapter 39 . 12/9/2014
Fun chapter. It was a goofy little ride, and I'm not quite sure I believe the resolution that leaves them all as friends. As for ["I told her it's just as nice when she's the one doing everything."] I think that this is a bit ambiguous. As the pronoun's being used don't make sense. How would Louise know how it feels when Monmon is doing things? Does she mean when your doing things, or when your doing things to yourself, etc etc.

Anyway other than that one little gramatical nitpick it was a fun chapter. Also, they should practice 'switching' more soon.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 39 . 12/7/2014
Wow! This story is amazing! Keep up the great work!
Seijinter chapter 39 . 12/3/2014
"Like I want to slap the shit out of her and tell you to wake the fuck up?"
Whoops, I meant to say "her", not "you".
Seijinter chapter 38 . 12/3/2014
"I'm trying to write Montmorency as sympathetically as I can, given that she's decided to do something so horrible that even Saito was able to blackmail her by threatening to reveal it. How's that coming across?"

Like I want to slap the shit out of her and tell you to wake the fuck up? I dono, I just don't like her, nothing to do with you or your writing, which by the way, is spoiling me. I just can't read other fanfics with any less juice than what you've written.
R1996 chapter 32 . 12/1/2014
I apologize but a dagger of returning is rather cliche not truly original. One of my dnd characters uses a mythral holy harpoon of returning that is also enchanted. The there is my uncle whom uses a bastard sword of returning.
R1996 chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
You should also teach them about basic computer coding.
R1996 chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
Ah man I really liked 24601, oh well all good things must come to an end.
mdhunter111 chapter 39 . 11/30/2014
AWESOME! Great story so far! Please continue! Looking forward to the next chapter! I don't think I've ever seen such a good Louise pairing fanfiction. Like, ever! It's surprisingly good! I want to see Jason and Louise eventually get married and have their honeymoon together, as well as Jason going at hit with Siesta, all at Louise's insistence. Have them do a threesome in the story! Don't know how you'd make that work, but it's and idea I had. Anyways, good job with the story so far! Thanks!
alex.rushing.5 chapter 39 . 11/30/2014