Reviews for Unquenchable Thirst
poisondart18 chapter 1 . 1/4
So sad
DoomedGirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Can you continue this please? It would make a great story.
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Oh.. wow... so short.. so thoughtful... well done!
myfairdalek chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
[But if they do come for me—when they come for me—don't let me suffer. Please? I've suffered enough for one lifetime]
That just broke my heart. And the last line stepped on the pieces.
Wolliw chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is so sad, so beautiful, and I can completely imagine it happening like this.
Chikiko chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Why do i keeping finding such great written stories that just want to rip my heart out in a way that make Cora seem like a newbie. not sure i missed this story as i'm sure i had a fictorium fanfic marathon just a few weeks ago but it would seem i did. Really good story and so tragically sad. then again rumble might still release the magic and their through the bars kissing might be enough to empower Regina with enough power to let them escape. So maybe this story wasn't so sad after all )
herimony chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
The best one shot ever that I wish was more! Omg, I can't stop reading think
phoenixfaithc chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
That? Was extremely sad. In that world, Regina dies and Emma is hurt trying to protect her. :(
Pirate Til The End chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Are you going to continue this? Its so sad! You can't leave us hanging D:
sexbell chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
this was so sad :'(
KeptinSight chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I love all of your Swan Queen stories.
Cortez2010 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
So sad yet so eloquent. I would love to see this play out and see if Regina or Emma is correct !
mar chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh God! This is so sad please continue. You can not just leaves like this without knowing what is going to happen!Please, please.
The Evil Queen's Pet chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Please please continue this!
sosa chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I lovethis, are you going to make it into a full story