Reviews for As In A Mirror Dimly
Corinne chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I see ur Bible reference
MadameRegal chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Oh! It's so beautiful! You mast write more about Regina, Jefferson and Grace!
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh no.. now I'm so sad I can't even put itninto words.
But then again ..
Cora 'deleted' Reginas memory and I wonder.. that almost is a good thing. She did something nice. Somehow. But then again.. mhm..
Well done dear, well done!
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Great story. I like the very beginning of it. I also have this theory about Regina being Grace's daughter and its a great premise to play around with. Thanks for sharing this!
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Heart. Rending.

And totally plausible.

Rufus Butterworth chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I love this story.
EvilEmi chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I love this! I find myself reading it over and over again! It's amazing! :D
ShadowShowSandra chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Eep! I too have pondered (wished) that Regina was Grace's mother. But more along the lines of Rumpel messing with her memories for whatever reason. LOVE this fic!
CountessRipper chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
You should turn this is to a muli chapter story and maybe go on with Regina finding out when she's in Storybrooke that Grace/Paige is hers. Like when she casts her spell, her mother's spell is broken. Or maybe when the curse is broken, her mother's spell is broken as well and she remembers. It's up to you but I think it would be great!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
seet you actually mad me Sympthizing For here. Which I can't do the show Expect the Flasmack s to her youth, even then i thinj abiut a monstershe'll become!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This is defiantly original and well written. I wish it was longer because i feel like it could turn into a multi chapter fic easily. Anyway, good job all together.