Reviews for Sparring Partners
sudoku chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Beautifully written.
Night-Avenger1698 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I know this is fan fiction but if captain America head butted Thor he would only knock himself out...
PSW chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I like stories where Thor is smart - people don't write him that way enough. Nice job, thanks!
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Ice!
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Oh dear, was Tony insinuating something there?
TheOtherMaidOfTarth chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Thor's so sneaky, Loki must have rubbed off on him. I love it. All of it.
Chrisii chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I loved this so much ;3 The bromance is just too much! And Thor is smart xD
Also ; I wonder how long Tony had been standing there..
And Poor Cap! I flt sorry for him.. and the punching bag, but otherwise it was awesome ;3 so yeah, congrats!
Unknownnobody32 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Ahh this is great! And kinda coincidental too since the other day I daydreamed this whole scenario of Steve and Thor getting into a fight and destroying large portions of Stark Tower. Thankfully your version wasn't as intense. ;-)

Anyways... Oh Thor, you so clever,goading Cap on like that. He saw Steve was wound up, edgy, and in need of something tension relieving , but since he was being extremely stubborn, the only way Thor could get him to consider actual sparring was to rile him into a fight. He was really hitting all of Cap's nerves too. I was like ouch! He questioned THE Captain America's honor. Them's fightin' words!

There was that one second though where I was waiting for Thor to backhand Steve into next decade for jacking him up off the ground, but then I had to remind myself he wouldnt get mad, he's doing this for Steve's benefit. haha, I still winced though .

Btw, I love how you described the fight's choreography because it created such a great visual for the mind's eye.

Aww the end where's Thor's all good natured again and Steve's finally feeling at ease. And Tony, LOL, I wonder how long he'd been standing there?

And I would go on and on about how perfectly you captured Thor's mannerisms and speech, but I already gushed about that when I read and faved "Cultural Differences" last year. Wish I had have seen this one sooner, but now this is going in my faves as well! I totally have a sweet spot for Thor and Steve friendship pieces.
starfire25 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
that was really interesting. i liked it a lot. only thor could match steve.
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
dangggg! This was awesome and creative and omg perfect! thanks for sharing its going on my favs!
ViolettaVie chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
It's sad that Steve doesn't think he is human anymore and that he's so angry. But I am glad to see Thor and him spar, even if Thor got him to loose control like that. Nice ending.
Amy chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Fresh idea, I like it! It makes sense. Awesome!
khaitosfren chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Very, very cool.

I love Thor, and this shows why. Brains, beauty,(!) heart. Boffo.

If Steve is Papa Smurf, Thor is the cool uncle who you can always to talk to about anything.

Love Thor.
SqueeFreak chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I love it! Steve and Thor would make the best sparring partners for each other, wouldn't they? XD
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh Hell yeah, I love stories like this. All violent!