Reviews for Take a Chance on Me
TrueDarkHero chapter 15 . 10/26
I think i've read most of your completed stories. I throughly enjoyed them, and liked how you approached each pairing different. I hope to read more stories from you, and encourage you to keep writing.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 10/21
Can't wait until little Eddie comes back from sucking on bunnies and find out his''mate'' is actually mated to three'' sluts'' as he calls them. than watch him melt down like the bitch he all know Carlisle will be so upset because his top is in so much emotional pain.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 10/20
She is such an idiot for wanting to be with him,glad her mate just showed also is an idiot if he has a problem with her scent why doesn't he go feed a few nights a week instead of waiting?
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 4 . 10/18
Bella is painfully oblivious. It almost feels dishonest.
RR chapter 1 . 9/27
You know that technically, the song is ABBA's, right? The A*teens are just a tribute band after all...
Lupe0 chapter 15 . 9/16
Loved this story! Never thought about this group as a pairing, but you've made me see the appeal. Thanks for sharing:)
radix chapter 11 . 7/19
Honestly leaving is very selfish of her... faking her death would have been better, her dad would look for her the rest of his life. If she died he'd have some form of closure but instead he'd torture himself thinking all kinds of thoughts
Kastanja chapter 15 . 5/23
Wonderful story
milagglad chapter 15 . 3/31
Very good
PrincesitaVulturi chapter 15 . 2/14
kantorkan chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Will they set up a schedule like sister-wives for sex are do they all jump in bed together?
kantorkan chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
So she will be a sex toy for the sisters for eternity?
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
Arial Wolf chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
That was awesome
Brilliant thank you
agirl00z chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
Good last few chapters. Thanks for sharing.