Reviews for Take a Chance on Me
evilregal2019 chapter 2 . 7/30
I mean really. Wouldn't you have a hard time not staring?
Super MKatR chapter 15 . 7/9
that was good.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 5/15
I agree with her all of them blindsided her and she has all of the rights in the world to be upset and thought she was going to spend the rest of eternity in a sexless marriage with a controlling anal prude :-). instead she will be spending that eternity with not one but three beautiful loving on top of it all she finds out she is a will be a very happy lesbian with three wives to keep her blissed out for decades.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 5/15
Surprised fairy boy had the guts to tell her the truth and not just be a whiny bitch and try to keep his little pet with him.
omfg chapter 7 . 4/16
I just wanted to say if i was bella when they told me they were my mates i would have looked to the heavens and said "thank you god i had my doubts but obviously you love me"
A teens Take A Chance on Me is a cover song the original version of Take A Chance on Me was released in 1978 by a Swedish band called ABBA
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 15 . 2/28
I love the story.
Jesseburnett chapter 15 . 2/10
lmao, yeah, that was a pretty terrible ending XD. but the conclusion itself was quite entertaining. best take on newborn bella ive ever read. hands down. and ive read alot. "Mine!" XD brilliant.
Jesseburnett chapter 11 . 2/10
wow, her havin to leave charlie was soooo sad Q_Q
Jesseburnett chapter 10 . 2/10
more and more i read bella is becoming much less of a doormat. huh. character development in a fanfic. who da thunk it. nice mr., um... drtchkck? lol. sry, im usin the FF app and dont wanna go see your name again, for fear of having to retype this on muh damn phone
Jesseburnett chapter 4 . 2/10
id like to comment on another reviewer's opinion. how can you actually complain about an author writing bella IN character? ive read the twilight series and dozens and dozens of fics of them, and i can assure you that stephanie meyer's bella is the biggest doormat of them all. hell, most fanfics make her OOC. jus go read those! while i realize thats prolly what you did, i dont see y you had to complain first. you prolly just seen the movies. kristen stewart was prolly a good cast physically, being pretty in a unique way, but she came off a lil bitchy and seemed to have a lil backbone. unlike the books
Jesseburnett chapter 1 . 2/10
im pretty sure the author realizes the song wasnt written by the ateens. thats why they said "theyre version of the song".
I only got half way through your story... i'm not a fan of doormat bella stories. She's so... ugh... wishy washy, too forgiving, and bland. And the whole edward thing... how limp of a confrontation can you get? Where is the consequences of them being manipulative asshats? The silent treatment for a week doesn't come close to being enough of a punishment.
TinaF chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
Wonderful story! Loving all your stories and can't wait to read more.
Acacia Cottonwood chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Another great read. Thank you.