Reviews for Reality Check
William chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Heck yeah Pumyra! Tell it like it is. I always wondered why Cheetara never noticed or took into account of Tygra's past endeavors. It's like she ignored it and just wants to see what she wants to see in Tygra. Foolish naive Cheetara. She's just going to end up getting hurt and regretting that she let Lion-o go and missed her chance.
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I like it! I know this is an older one, but I just found it. great story, too bad you never continued it, it has so much potential. anyway, great read, now I'm off to find something else to peruse.
Tygra's Kitten Hina chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I love this story, I'm not big on Pumyra in the remake, but I still love her just the same and I loved how you made Pumyra give Cheetara a wake up call. :) I enjoyed it. Good job.

To everyone else reading this review: I may be sitting on the fence about who Cheetara should be with in the remake, but I honestly don't like how everyone is making a big deal about this story and calling it a "fan-fix". It's fiction and it did seem like Tygra would sleep with various women because he's charismatic and whatnot, and the reason Tygra dislikes Lion-O - for a while that is - is because of Lion-O being the "heir" to the throne and Lion-O being handed everything. Anyone recall the events in The Native Son episode? It practically gives an entire backstory on how and why Tygra became the person he is, and the little flash backs during the Into the Astral Plane and the Between Brothers episodes serves to explain his long time love for Cheetara, and I do say that his 'charisma' is just a cover up or a defense mechanism to hide his true insecurities and his shyness. Now, please all of you TyChee fans quit bashing every LiChee fanfic and all of you LiChee fans quit bashing TyChee stories. I'm getting quite sick and tired of all of this fan war going on. Thank you.
Tsunam chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I lolled! I totally get that about tygra. Seriously, beating up on someone three to four years younger than you and then boating about it? Being an idiot at 17 I get, but being an ass at 20-21 is just being a douche. And the I'm in love with youre now the only cat around but I'm a massive flirt when you weren't. I wonder if lichee fans all have jerk ass older siblings, I did and I totally do not get the tygra love. Not sure why I missed this, but totally captured me sentiments on tygra from the show!
cdog21 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I'm a fan of the Lion-o/Cheetara pairing, but I've come to accept Cheetara and Tygra being together. That being said, I think that the reviews knocking your spin on things are dumb.

The girls were very much in character and I enjoyed it a great deal.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Food for thought. I don't like this version of Tygra. the stunts he's pulled and not been called on just...I keep getting the feeling he'll make a grab for the throne and sword.
Keep up the good work and please continue this.
RDF-73 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I know this was a one shot but it would have been intresting to see this go on.

Nice Job
james chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Interesting thought, but she didn't really show interest till after Mum-ra got to Mount Plundar. Also, it is kinda iffy about Tygra acting that way, but most of the series shows that he was a jerk before the city fell.

As for Jaga, can't really tell what kind of cat he is supposed to be, but doesn't really look like a lion.

I've pretty much given up on the Lion-o/Cheetara pairing. Sides, she had her chance and declined it, if Pumyra cares for him, let her have a shot (so far a rather interesting character in my opinion).

Finally, is this a one-shot or possible continue fic? hard to say as it can work in either case.
jill chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
So pathetic, to make yourself feel better you write this.
lucy chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
please, please update as soon as possible,

i hope da things get better for tygra and cheetara...
dickory5 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
that fucking bitch!

ARG! update as soon as possible, i cant belive it!
Swordust chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
As a fan of both pairings, I feel that the reviews talking about Cowboy's spin on things are a bit idiotic. This is . Fiction. Don't like it? Don't read it. Simple as that.

That aside, this was well-written. The girls were very much in character and I enjoyed it. Don't let the noise stop you from writing what you want.
Kyuubi16 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I have to agree with a few others. This is blatant fanism and you're needlessly bashing a character and adding flaws that did not exist. This is exactly the time of stories that shouldn't exist if writers can't keep their bias to themselves.
Love it chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Please continue this. You got it straight to the point.

Catsy N. What are you 12? It's just his opinion dude, get a life.
Suqu124 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
like the story hope there is more to it. i would agree with you on tygra on some aspects but doubt they would show up in show thus alrdy loving you fic very much. don't matter the pairing in the story, the series itself disappointed me with the unexpected curve ball.