Reviews for Ironside: Fortunate Encounter
pj chapter 1 . 1/14
Loved it - so thoughtful and well written. Makes me want to read the next chapter - except I know there is no next chapter. You really get to the heart of the characters, while also telling an enchanting story. Awesome story.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Good story. Now, how soon until us readers have a good chance to read a really nice "IRONSIDE"/ "B.J. & THE BEAR" crossover pitting Ironside against the corrupted Capt. Rutherford T. Grant of S.C.A.T. (Special Crimes Action Team) in a battle honest cop versus dishonest?
Number 30 chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
A lovely story.I enjoyed every word.
becbecca chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Great Story. Please write more with Anna and Ironside. Not long ago I found this site. Great writing by all.
Cindy chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
What a story.I feel like having a

cigarette after reading this.

You have a tremendous talent.
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I was very impressed with this work. We all know of the softer side of Chief Ironside as we were given glimps of it throughout the shows runs. This however delt with his conflicting emotions as a man.

Written with feeling, Anna helps him face and overcome those emotions. Ironside leaves with a better understanding and acceptance of his disability and yet realizes his biggest diability is his own fears.

A well written story in which you have managed to write

right in character with Robert T Ironside. You should write more. A job well done. Bravo!
lemonpig73 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
What a lovely story! I enjoyed it a lot. :)

I hope that there will be a sequel. I'd love Anna to come back into Ironside's life. Maybe a story where he has to choose between her and Barbara?
Swissmounty chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
It's nice to read that somebody does not only see Ironside as "brains", but also as a man. Love the background story about Leroy. Gread writing!
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
You did it! This is a great story and I love this brief encounter Anna and the Chief have. There are times I love Barbara and times I wish she would fade into a pleasent memory. Having stories like this prove that virility and sexiness aren't limited to the under thirty set.

Mom