Reviews for Everlasting Winter
GinHanelle chapter 52 . 5/14
Thank you for this book-sized story _ And for the happy ending.
mollygibbs101 chapter 33 . 7/1/2014
*fist pump 2.0* I just hope Loki has determined his path now. I really hope he doesn't pull a fast one over the Avengers. #TeamLoki XD
mollygibbs101 chapter 25 . 7/1/2014
Yes, Thor! *fist pump*
A Friend chapter 52 . 5/20/2014
This was beautiful. What a majestic world you have spun. I've had the hardest time setting down my phone and pausing from reading to do trivial things like eating and sleeping. ;)

Please never stop writing, you have a wonderful way with words.
Sumi Anzu chapter 37 . 4/20/2014
Omg! Natasha asked loki to show his jotun form: tension buildiing all melt when she said he is "beautiful" and "perfect" the words that loki never heard any, even himself use to describe him.
Sumi Anzu chapter 33 . 4/20/2014
Then take it, and leave the rest of these people alone. They have done nothing to you. I am the one who has wronged you. So don't take their lives. Take mine"
When loki said those line and kneel in front her, i have majir fangirl moment loki kneeling!

I glad this suggestion of loki win most avenger trust that loki is redemptable :)
Sumi Anzu chapter 32 . 4/20/2014
Thor smiled. "Of course you will. My brother, the brave warrior, who faced down thirty Ixchelians on his own."

Loki looked up in surprise.

I was like yes! That battle loki wasnt even acknowledged for anything even he was sooo badass and cunning killed 30 of them.
I happy that thor told him that which show loki that thor saw and feel proud of him.
Sumi Anzu chapter 31 . 4/20/2014
Loki stared at her. "Eighty-three? I was under the impression human lifespans were much shorter. Is eighty-three not considered old age?"

Natasha managed a half-smile at Loki's shock. "It is. But, then again, I'm not like most humans."

I sensed a plot twist coming in near future!
I bet natasha is part elf or alien like loki.

She live over 83 year and look like in her 20s
She isnt quite human. Maybe she is like wolvine
Sumi Anzu chapter 23 . 4/19/2014
I am suprise that he left migard within this chapter, i expect more developement between natasha and loki.
Sumi Anzu chapter 22 . 4/19/2014
"Watch me, brother, he thought furiously, as he led a fleet of Chitauri down the street, leaving a trail of fire and death in his wake. Watch as I destroy all the [OVARIES] of your beloved Midgard."
eeereerrrrrrrtgggkjgfk! i cant help it yep, automaticly add ovaries.
Sumi Anzu chapter 21 . 4/19/2014
I like interceptation of that scene where thor contempating whether to pick up hammer. He thinking if he going be commited to use it to kill loki. But in your fanfic

"Tell me he lives through this," Thor whispered to the sky, tears welling in his eyes. "Tell me I can bring him home whole."

He asked that it give him power to stop loki but wish that he be alive. Aww big brother thor
Sumi Anzu chapter 19 . 4/19/2014
I luv how add extra dialogue with premise
Such as
"You knew!" Loki accused, becoming hysterical. "You knew, and you brought me there to die!"

Implying that whump he feel whrn he capture and torture by jotun thinking thor trick there to be shaughter
Sumi Anzu chapter 17 . 4/19/2014
When clint barton said "Rogers was a scrawny kid when he enlisted...He was selected, based on his personality,"
I remember the reason was he jump in front of gernade even everyone already scramble away in safe distraction, he keep shielding it. Lack of self-persvative much? Lol

Oh this chapter brginning to add natasha onto the picture by loki seeing her similar to daughter of freya.
Sumi Anzu chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
I totally think
That scene where loki ask laufey to touch his hand revealing his jotun royal bloodline is what happen behinnd the scene.

I believed you dead," Laufey admitted, after the initial shock wore off. "I saw Odin take you. I thought he had you killed."

I got this vibe where your fanfic's laufey kinda care anout loki. There are theory that he didnt abbandon him, he left him there in a temple on stone away from war.
Sumi Anzu chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
I was in aww when loki present her the fruit of his labor, the protrait of her he work on year, and my heart shattered when she ripped.
Then woah! When loki try to go into non con sexual eveny with her.