Reviews for Everlasting Winter
jeonsagongju chapter 1 . 8/14
This story made me cry like a baby! It's magnificent! The way you portrayed every character was astounding, not in any moment while reading I thought they were OOC. Plus, the combination you made with the actual story of Loki and Sigyn, I am seriously in love. Great writing, great story!
RowanRhys chapter 52 . 2/21
Oh my gosh! This tale was simply astounding! Forgive me for not reviewing each chapter, but I literally could not put it down. I can hardly express how much I enjoyed reading this fic, and how wonderful I found your word crafting. I normally do not like battle scenes in fics because a good number of authors write them explicitly gory and give too much of the worst kind of detail in their descriptions. The smaller skirmishes and especially the final battle against Thanos were outstanding. I could visualize the carnage and felt the emotional impact of the injuries and deaths, but the way you wrote it never crossed the line into gruesomeness for its own sake. I thank you for that. In many places in the story your words led me to tears, both of sympathy and joy, but the line that had the most impact was when Colson and Tony were giving Loki his new sword. "A man of conviction..." What a perfect way to show just how much Loki had turned around from the madness that had consumed him in the void. His journey from good to evil to good again was so believable. Stories about redemption lose their power if there is no acknowledgment of the crimes that were committed. You did not give into the temptation to minimize Lord's evil choices, but made his way back home something that could be obtained through true repentance and struggle. I look forward to reading the sequel to this tale, and any one shots that you may add to this ficverse. I could go on and on about the way this story made me think and feel, but then this review would rival the length of the average chapter.I will recommend Everlasting Winter to my Loki fan friends an have added it and you to my favorites list. Thank you for sharing this and "Well Done!"
LeMarX chapter 52 . 11/15/2016
Odins beard!

What an incredible story!
You dont know how happy you made me, i lost all will to read any more ff, after reading beutifully written story about blackfrost couple that ended bitterly grounded in canon.

This story of yours is not just a breah of fresh air to me, it is the first drink of a long winded adventure
Umbra Drachen chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
(Fans singing to the tune of the farmer and the dell..) Odin is a dick...Odin is a dick... He's a really crappy dad you know, because odins a dick.

Seriously dude, A parenting right there... blaming the youngest for following orders of his more fight experienced older brother, getting captured and tortured and not stopping his older brother from doing something stupid when you KNOW that the elder doesn't listen to the younger. Really gold star Brilliant, you get the parenting award of the YEAR! (Insert super heavy sarcasm and slow claps at your leisure)
lovelystarkgirl chapter 52 . 10/5/2015
This story was absolutely wonderful.
Thank you for sharing it with us!
GinHanelle chapter 52 . 5/14/2015
Thank you for this book-sized story _ And for the happy ending.
mollygibbs101 chapter 33 . 7/1/2014
*fist pump 2.0* I just hope Loki has determined his path now. I really hope he doesn't pull a fast one over the Avengers. #TeamLoki XD
mollygibbs101 chapter 25 . 7/1/2014
Yes, Thor! *fist pump*
A Friend chapter 52 . 5/20/2014
This was beautiful. What a majestic world you have spun. I've had the hardest time setting down my phone and pausing from reading to do trivial things like eating and sleeping. ;)

Please never stop writing, you have a wonderful way with words.
Sumi Anzu chapter 37 . 4/20/2014
Omg! Natasha asked loki to show his jotun form: tension buildiing all melt when she said he is "beautiful" and "perfect" the words that loki never heard any, even himself use to describe him.
Sumi Anzu chapter 33 . 4/20/2014
Then take it, and leave the rest of these people alone. They have done nothing to you. I am the one who has wronged you. So don't take their lives. Take mine"
When loki said those line and kneel in front her, i have majir fangirl moment loki kneeling!

I glad this suggestion of loki win most avenger trust that loki is redemptable :)
Sumi Anzu chapter 32 . 4/20/2014
Thor smiled. "Of course you will. My brother, the brave warrior, who faced down thirty Ixchelians on his own."

Loki looked up in surprise.

I was like yes! That battle loki wasnt even acknowledged for anything even he was sooo badass and cunning killed 30 of them.
I happy that thor told him that which show loki that thor saw and feel proud of him.
Sumi Anzu chapter 31 . 4/20/2014
Loki stared at her. "Eighty-three? I was under the impression human lifespans were much shorter. Is eighty-three not considered old age?"

Natasha managed a half-smile at Loki's shock. "It is. But, then again, I'm not like most humans."

I sensed a plot twist coming in near future!
I bet natasha is part elf or alien like loki.

She live over 83 year and look like in her 20s
She isnt quite human. Maybe she is like wolvine
Sumi Anzu chapter 23 . 4/19/2014
I am suprise that he left migard within this chapter, i expect more developement between natasha and loki.
Sumi Anzu chapter 22 . 4/19/2014
"Watch me, brother, he thought furiously, as he led a fleet of Chitauri down the street, leaving a trail of fire and death in his wake. Watch as I destroy all the [OVARIES] of your beloved Midgard."
eeereerrrrrrrtgggkjgfk! i cant help it yep, automaticly add ovaries.