Reviews for Fate and Destiny Collide
WriterGirl7673 chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Killgarah should give Arthur advice...
me chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Please update this is so good!
oma13 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Well, it has been awhile since you updated so I hope you haven't given up on this story. I like it and would love to see it continue. Update soon, please.
TheRandomRavenclaw chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
I LOVED the story! PLEASE write a sequel! :D
pinkalligator chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I just started reading your first story in this series today and I hope you add more to this story soon!
I have the same problem with motivation and self-worth. I can't even bring myself to post any of my fanfic stories! *Gets on knees* Please, please, please, write more I am addicted to your story!
Shadow-StrikeRaven chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Wha?
You cant end it like that... major cliffie!
You use them to such evil effect...
*drops glare and puts on puppy dog eyes worthy of Merlin himself*

*grumbes as reads over notes. Quotes in sarcastic voice 'Problem with motivation and self worth...' Then grins maniacally*
Dude, you is EPIC!
MerlinPsych chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Ouch! Pretty accurate though, I'd be pretty mad too! Come to the future Merlin! We appreciate you!
MerlinPsych chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
? What? What? Why would he even think of killing him? But the other part was cute. :)
MerlinPsych chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
?! HUH?!
MerlinPsych chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Wow, cryptic dragon. Just... wow. "I'm not going to tell him because I'm all cryptic!" ... Another good chapter.
MerlinPsych chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
FAIL to both Merlin and Arthur! XD Hilarious. I'm just picturing the last sentence and laughing so hard inside...
MerlinPsych chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
haha... well, Arthur really is that oblivious... I'd say that that's a very accurate reaction! XD
Ellie Mae Winchester-Kirk chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Looking forward to more!

-Elizabeth

"For the Love of Camelot!"
Holmes1216 chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
WHAT! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ARTHUR AND MERLIN BROMANCE? WHAT? I REALLY ANGRY! WHAT HAPPENED! AHHHHH!
merlin9584 chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Please please please update soon