Reviews for Fate and Destiny Collide
Elle chapter 7 . 3/12
So...Arthur comforts Merlin after finding out he has magic. And Merlin is being comforted by him. When suddenly, a wild out of character spell appears! And both boys do complete 180s and the story kills itself.

Your chapters are like one sentence long. Just post one long chapter with breaks.

I started reading this without realizing it was you again. I hope I don't come across another.
WriterGirl7673 chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Killgarah should give Arthur advice...
me chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Please update this is so good!
oma13 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Well, it has been awhile since you updated so I hope you haven't given up on this story. I like it and would love to see it continue. Update soon, please.
TheRandomRavenclaw chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
I LOVED the story! PLEASE write a sequel! :D
pinkalligator chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I just started reading your first story in this series today and I hope you add more to this story soon!
I have the same problem with motivation and self-worth. I can't even bring myself to post any of my fanfic stories! *Gets on knees* Please, please, please, write more I am addicted to your story!
Shadow-StrikeRaven chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Wha?
You cant end it like that... major cliffie!
You use them to such evil effect...
*drops glare and puts on puppy dog eyes worthy of Merlin himself*

*grumbes as reads over notes. Quotes in sarcastic voice 'Problem with motivation and self worth...' Then grins maniacally*
Dude, you is EPIC!
MerlinPsych chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Ouch! Pretty accurate though, I'd be pretty mad too! Come to the future Merlin! We appreciate you!
MerlinPsych chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
? What? What? Why would he even think of killing him? But the other part was cute. :)
MerlinPsych chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
?! HUH?!
MerlinPsych chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Wow, cryptic dragon. Just... wow. "I'm not going to tell him because I'm all cryptic!" ... Another good chapter.
MerlinPsych chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
FAIL to both Merlin and Arthur! XD Hilarious. I'm just picturing the last sentence and laughing so hard inside...
MerlinPsych chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
haha... well, Arthur really is that oblivious... I'd say that that's a very accurate reaction! XD
Ellie Mae Winchester-Kirk chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Looking forward to more!

-Elizabeth

"For the Love of Camelot!"
Holmes1216 chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
WHAT! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ARTHUR AND MERLIN BROMANCE? WHAT? I REALLY ANGRY! WHAT HAPPENED! AHHHHH!