Reviews for Wednesday
Famous4it chapter 1 . 3/20
Such a cute story! You're a very clever writer. I really enjoyed this
horsegirl275 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Awwww, I love this. Perfect.
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Ooh, what an interesting take. I've never seen anyone even mention what happened immediately after Clint brought Natasha in, but you're right, SHIELD would not be happy. I like how this story isn't sappy like so many of the other Clintasha fics are. Clint and Natasha aren't like other people; they're extremely disciplined and focused, which would make any romance between them very different from the standard romantic fare. I think you captured this perfectly when Clint responds to Nat's OOC-ness by knocking her out. Seriously, that was perfect.
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
"every other Tuesday..." Very nice. I liked this a lot.
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was really cute. Both characters were so well portrayed. I think I must have read this four times by now. Back to your profile!
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Other than the fact that this was way too short it was very good! Thank you for sharing. These two are so messed up. I 3's it!
partlysunny chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I loved it! You've got incredible talent, keep it up!
Arlome chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Awesome:) I love they way you write them!
Arrington Blake chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This was absolutly wonderful. I love the ending but this was my favorite and it was brilliant:

"He did not like being caught in a firefight, with backup 5 minutes away, but only enough ammo for the next 3, while his partner was high on some psychoactive drug and going on about something he only let himself think about every other Tuesday."

I'll read this at least another 15 times.

xoxo,
Arrington Blake
VervainAndRoses chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I loved this. great job!
epic how chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
such a great story! Thanks so much for sharing your hard work. I love your versions of these two characters-internal vs. external explained so beautifully in your words. Oh, and that ending... perfection.
1gwana chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
**SEAL CLAPS**

That is all. :)
ness345 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ok... Since reading your newest fic I have since gone back and found your other two... clearly you are just extremely gifted and excel at writing this pairing. So I now eagerly anticipate any new stories you decide to grace us with! No pressure ;p
littlemisslovelygood chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
aww so cute :3 loved this! haha he should have given her a black eye... get it? the ship is called "blackeye" huh, huh? yeah..im alone on this one... XP
l chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This was really good, thanks for this. Clint and Natasha are awesome together. :D