Reviews for Not Myself
I can appreciate your writing, especially in conveying the characters accents, but this story is just not for me. Draco only gets a month detention for killing Harry's owl? Then we are told Harry is Snape's son? This is just far too weird for me to enjoy.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 183 . 5/21
He may not have been himself, but he was still Harry. Brave yet cunning. Strong yet reserved. Fierce loyal talented stubborn. Very Harry.

Great story...

Keep writing as life allows
Eagle-Eyes chapter 169 . 5/21
"Clean up aisle entrance. Clean up aisle entrance ".

Why is no one answers? Oh, that's right. Only the muggle raised understood that...
Eagle-Eyes chapter 168 . 5/21
Liar Cheat. As soon as I saw it.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 131 . 5/18
What you said to reviewer borg is so true. I read ff a lot, like almost daily... some stories I don't like and read only 3 or 4 chapters, then move on to another. Some I read over and over. Some I review and some I don't.

This one is fabulous... I plan to keep reading until it is finished or until I run out of completed chapters...

You have the right idea... you enjoy it so keep writing and that other guy can go read other stories that may appeal more to his or her liking.

If you don't like a book don't buy it. Don't read it unless the teacher says so. This may only be fan fiction, but the same still applies..

You my dear author need to keep writing because there are many out here that enjoy what you have written.

Keep writing as life allows
Ayesha Saleem chapter 1 . 5/4
Honestly please don’t bother with reading the story.
The author has tried very hardI commend her efforts, but this story is full of cliches, the writing is very simplisticI am genuinely confused as to why it has so many favourites/reviews!
Of course it is impossible that Malfoy will survive, so it's perfectly safe to give him Lupin's name...3 times! No risk that the Ministry will find out Lupin bit Malfoy. Oh well, such is life. Thanks
Ni is all too quick to attack Harry verbally or physically (just being cute and witty of course) but if he says a word to her she gets all offended. Then she ironically attacks him for not standing up for himself. Silly little girl.
Thanks for an interesting story...but not sure I can handle 180 plus chapters that are somewhat repetitive. Soooo canon with slight changes.
A potion that reveals what HOUSE the parents are from? Great idea. Let's narrow the potential parents from thousands to hundreds or possibly even dozens. Very helpful.
Jaoheah chapter 30 . 3/9
I guess this was written before HBP?
Vampireking40 chapter 20 . 3/9
It is not often written with Snape dad being a Wizard.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 12 . 12/4/2021
Shitty.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 11 . 11/25/2021
Agree, complete shit of a fanfic.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 9 . 11/25/2021
So they get the same punishment.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 7 . 11/25/2021