Reviews for Not Myself
Thorn chapter 183 . 7/29
Wow. That was amazing. I've finished all this in one day, maybe 6-7 hours. And I love it. Thank you very much dear writer!

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the hand of a friend always be near
May pure be the joys that surround you
May true be the hearts that love you

May your eyes see the joy in those that are yours
- Thorn
Thorn chapter 164 . 7/29
I am reallyyyyyy enjoying the romance parts
rofl so shit. Dropped
Are you daft in the head? From the owl to 1 month detention to both xD Don't do drugs mate
goddara chapter 183 . 4/30
I’ve read this story on numerous occasions in the last 15 years, likely at least eight times from start to finish, and it remains one of my all time favourites.
CharlotteSoanes1990 chapter 183 . 4/18
I’ve read this fic over the course of two days. I literally couldn’t put my phone down. I loved it. That’s me a 31 years young Harry Potter fanatic (who sits and pulls the movies to bits where they don’t match the books lol) and I genuinely say if you have ever written any of your own stories I would buy them. I was massively impressed. It was well written and well researched. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I don’t usually go for fics that have Slytherin Harry or none H/HR pairings but I say again. This. Was. Incredible
Fluently Sarcastic chapter 153 . 3/1
Hey
Awesome fanfic

I just had a epiphany...
If Harry lived in the streets where they HAD to wake up very early in the morning or risk getting beaten then how come Niamh had to do soo much to wake Harry up ?
WeisseHex chapter 8 . 1/16
Pissed at you.
Guest chapter 175 . 12/27/2020
Voldy is a p,ss poor letter writer. Do let's guess what he's attempting to communicate, shall we? Addressed to Mudblood in the singular yet I'm guessing he actually has words for both Hermione and Neihm. Good guess?
The father and mother are pretty direct as Hermione's. But the Aunt? It's quite a jump but my guess is V is now addressing Neihm. Oh well V is evil, not necessarily articulate.
Guest chapter 131 . 12/27/2020
A sense of horror? Lovely beginning for a romantic future.
Guest chapter 119 . 12/27/2020
So Hermione behaves like a murderous attack animal and demands absolutely all private information be divulged. And backing up a bit Tyls rips the megaton door off Hogwarts putting Harry in a coma yet this is considered perfectly acceptable and he is bid welcome? The reaction of Niemh, the only person who has previously known him and some sort of empath is totally ignored..
What's wrong with these people?
Guest chapter 74 . 12/26/2020
2 weeks, not months, if Tyls was killed on July 30 and there's still 2 weeks before Hogwarts, that's 2 weeks
Guest chapter 72 . 12/26/2020
And they split up immediately after an attack...why?
Some Bloke chapter 183 . 11/28/2020
I read it. I enjoyed it. Thanks.
IronStrikerX chapter 1 . 11/1/2020
I don’t like the tabs that much :/
5,307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »