Reviews for Not Myself
Nigel943 chapter 25 . 5/21
It's really fucking annoying that I hafta see a bunch of stupid song lyrics at the start of every damm chapter...
This just adds to the word count of the story totally unnecessary and stupid..
Why couldn't you combine say 5-6 chapters in one...
Smh...
cko2 chapter 183 . 3/8
Just finished this story after reading for the past few weeks and ypu did change a few thiings, you kept some cannon and though the dogs father background really changed. Not a bad story though and weird to see real elves in a story for sure.
Anna McNarin chapter 5 . 12/16/2017
The random change to Snape's point of view rather throws off this whole chapter, and story honestly. It's just too out of the blue to fit well. But, I really like where you're going with all this, and having Harry talk like that is amusing me to no end. Onward to the rest of the story!
TheFatLittleCat chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
this reminds me of oliverr twist
SlytherinT2U chapter 29 . 11/2/2017
His name is Filius not Fredrick. Please fix this.
Aelirenn chapter 11 . 8/31/2017
I don't know how old you were when you wrote this but I think you must have been a kid. That little shit malfoy murders an owl and all he gets is detention? That is absolutely ludicrous.
Romily chapter 7 . 8/16/2017
I hope Harry gets over that accent like Severus did. I imagine writing it is fun, but for a not native reading and understanding it is hard.
Romily chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
Do you think it is possible to fix the your and you're mix ups? It is a little confusing and the story would be easier to read with that fixed.
Anonymus chapter 12 . 7/5/2017
I like your story it's interesting and just what I was looking for. It started out (grammatical errors aside) great 'til you brought up "Jardin". It's so annoying to read their conversations I belive I will abandon the story. Nevertheless you are an amazing writer, you just have to improve some of your writing skills.
English Major chapter 3 . 6/12/2017
You have some excellent ideas and I like the way your story is starting. However, your English skills need some strict attention. One cat: cat. More than one cat: cats (NOT cat's). One Potter: Potter. More than one Potter: Potters (NOT Potter's). There are no apostrophes in pluralizations. This is Primary School English you need to review. Belonging to one Potter: Potter's. Belonging to more than one Potter: Potters' (or Potters's). The possessive requires an apostrophe.

Not only do you not know how to use an apostrophe, you can apparently not differentiate between homonyms: their/there/they're, to/too/two, and your/you're are a few you have misused already.

Keep writing! You can greatly improve your readability by paying more attention to every word you type. Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
Guest chapter 183 . 6/7/2017
Good job on this massive fic. I won't read an alternative universe type story that just rehashes the books, but this was original enough to keep my interest all along. Your changes to canon, and our original characters made everything new and interesting. Thank your for finishing the story and for sharing it.
Guest chapter 182 . 6/7/2017
It's weird that Harry was in a 5 month coma after the final battle, wakes up to be told that someone was buried 2 months ago. What? There was a 3 month delay between a death and a burial? Creepy. Why?

Harry was given 3 necklaces in this story, but none of them were used for anything. Confusing. I'd expected protection or something.

How did Voldie get the sword away from Harry who had 4 years of Elf sword training?

Not one person mentioned Jardin after the battle. Sad.
Guest chapter 181 . 6/7/2017
Remember that scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark, when a villain is threatening our hero with a bull whip, and Indiana Jones just pulls out a pistol and shoots the bad guy? Here, Harry is waving around a badass Elf sword, and Voldemort just scoffs and uses magic on him. Same deal. Plus, so much talking before any move, it's just like the books. ha
Guest chapter 180 . 6/7/2017
Ni: "Voldemort is coming."
2 weeks later, war council.
3 weeks after that, Harry has communication coins.

5 weeks total after first warning,
Ni: "Voldemort is coming."
It's a wonder anyone listens to her.
kyoshi711 chapter 2 . 6/6/2017
What are the chances that Harry winds up with the Weasleys? a million to one.
5,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »