Reviews for Not Myself
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 11 . 4/14
Sorry, I just can't hang with all the grammatical errors. Your/you're mix-ups, using an apostrophe before the s for plural... I just can't take it!
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 1 . 4/14
Hmmm, okay, started off as Oliver Twist. Not quite rational progression of events, but... And shouldn't Percy still have Scabbers, hmm? Well, we'll see where it goes!
zuphie chapter 43 . 3/29
I'm reviewing before I've even finished reading this chapter because you just brought up Harry Dresden and I can't even.
I mean, I thought that's where you got hell's bells from but then holy shit and I just- Harry freaking Dresden.
HARRY DRESDEN.
I just wanted you to know that you have most definitely gotten a reaction on this.
4thSmalley chapter 183 . 3/28
Wow that was long! But to cover the entirety of the Harry Potter series would take a while! A brilliant read, although I have to admit I'm annoyed you killed Severus off. Then again if no one died from the main group then it wouldn't have been realistic, and you gave him a good send off... and Harry still had Eti and Sirius
BartPatch chapter 169 . 3/15
Brilliant story. It is difficult to believe that this was written before HBP came out as the similarites between Harry and Sev are ironic. Ie. The Hex book and Sevs potion book, the attitudes, etc. :) Also I wonder who Dracos sweetheart is...the only UNattached girl Harry is close to would be Hermione...
On a different note H/N was meant to be so I am estatic that they are back together. :D.
Bartpatch chapter 48 . 3/12
Wow, this fanfiction is amazing. I have been reading this for the last two hours and I love it. I wonder how Worms-for-brains will play into this? And I wonder if Sirus and Remus will treat Harry differently for the house that he was placed in? Also Ni and Harry HAVE to get together. Anyway back to the fanfic...
giantrubberring chapter 183 . 1/14
Excellent story, kept me reading so long i read 120 chapters in one day then the rest the next. Time jumps made it seem a little rushed at parts, but if it were any longer I'd still be reading it in my exam tomorrow.
GenkaiFan chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Sorry, for a street kid Harry just isn't realistic. On the streets there is no gender differentiation...if a female strikes a male then she is most likely to get trounced. I cannot see a street-raised Harry taking physical abuse from anyone, especially someone who is at best a stranger. He'd be far more likely to strike her back, and not with an open hand!
The Frau, GF's writing partner
Merlin's baggy bottom chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Oh you have should of looked first ah well I sorry for that!
Merlin's baggy bottom chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
You should really slit your 'parts' down into the individual books and make it to a series it would seem less daunting to a reader like me to see a series than a 150 chapters single book/fic.

M.B.B
Ryuu666 chapter 77 . 12/29/2013
Not sure you even read these, but why the hell should that stop me from reviewing, because I've a few things to say.
Your longest chapter? Uh...lets see...take out all the parts that were from the book...you've got a few names and original lines left. It's not YOUR longest chapter. I understand why you did it, the World Cup would be hard to write without pretty much copying the book, but still. And come on, you didn't even include the advertisements. You did a good job of not just copying pages from the book until this point though, so I'll give you credit for that.
You showed how incompetent Fudge is too. I mean, I'm pretty sure there is a charm that would have allowed him to understand Bulgarian, but we all know Fudge is too useless to be able to cast it. But really Harry? Why would covering your ears help with the veela's dancing?
Still, at the end of the day, you've got a good story here. You've taken a popular story plot, (of Snape being Harry's father) and managed to make something relatively new with it.
Ryuu666 chapter 49 . 12/29/2013
How did Ni understand Hedwig?
Ryuu666 chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
The line is actually this: No, I am your father
Good story though
Ryuu666 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
As I read this story, two things come to mind.
1) Oliver Twist (ya know, the book)
2) Harry has Hagrid's accent
Kat chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
It's a little rushed, but that's to be expected.
Also, Oliver Twist, yet, you can also see resemblance to Peter Pan (the version of Peter's story as a young pickpocket in Industrial Revolution London)
5,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »