Reviews for A Homesick Girl and A Maybe Not So Gittish Git
Fearsparks chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Aw :) I've been looking the last three days for Lily/Sirius friendship fics and this was just aww (: I really liked it
hannahtranter16 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Aww cute story :D nice to see a friendship story rather than a love one :)
JessandDarcy chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is so good!
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh, that was cute. :) Sirius is adorable. Lily's awesome. IT'S ALL SO CUTE
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Aw, so sweet :)
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
First things first, I have to point out that your versions of Lily and Sirius in this piece are to-a-letter wonderful, in the sense that Lily is as stuck up as usual, though a bit humbled, and Sirius is a jokester with a fair bit of angst in the boiling pot. Now onto the actual story.

"It's not, however, an answer to my question." This made me smile, and that's just it. Such a LILY thing to say.

And then Sirius's response about whether she was making conversation or actually wanted to know... it reminds me of myself a bit whenever someone asks that type of question, so I can definitely relate. Pretty much their little back-and-forth for the next few lines is lovely. Despite their quips and snideness and overall dislike (or at least, not fondness), they each were able to feel a little for the other person, each able to take a step away from themselves for a while (even though I suspect they were just brooding on their own predicaments).

Lily's "giving space" thing was a bit of a stroke of genius. I guess I never assumed it, but it would be hard for her, and I can see why she'd choose to stay at Hogwarts for the hols; at least initially.

And I liked the "I never lose!" version of Lily. My, you were able to encompass a lot about her personality, weren't you? They're both just so effortless for you, and their words just roll, you know?

Justly put, you did well with this (once again).
Louey06 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I liked this a lot. I thnk lily andsirius would get on well together. After a Sirius is just plain fun to be around and Lily just has to let go for a bit and she can be just as fun. great story!
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Cute! I really liked this story, and the whole idea that they could be friends ;) Good job!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
First off, love the title!

So I really like how you captured these two. They have more in common than most believe and I think you zero'd in on it well.

They both come from families that disapprove: for Sirius, it's his entire family; for Lily, it's her sister. Of course for different reasons.

I think that if Sirius wasn't such a git in her eyes, that they might actually have had a rather good friendship during Hogwarts.

You know, I took Latin when I was in high school. Though, I probably can't remember 3/4's of it now, I loved taking it in high school. So it was awesome seeing the Latin in your story :D

My favorite line was "Yes, Black. That's my name. It's not, however, an answer to my question". I laughed at this.

Overall, it was a lovely story :D
LoveGee chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I loved this! I'm glad you decided to show Sirius and Lily because I think that they eventually probably had a strong friendship yet no one really seems to show it! But this was really good and it depicted both of their personalities well!