Reviews for The Doctor Goes to Disney
Kokotheevilone chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
When one reads (or in this case rereads) this chapter, one must have fast, happy music or else one will want to pee their pants. One can actually get chills from this. One should also refrain from piano songs, happy though they may be. Creepiness will make ALL instrumentals sound out to get you. One should instead pick something loud and blaring and sickeningly cheery, like Katy Perry's California Girls. 'Tis sickeningly sweet indeed, but the creepiness in this chapter more than makes up for it. One will enjoy this chapter very much.

Did you understand that? If you didn't it boils down to 'you need to listen to Katy Perry happy songs with this chapter or els you'll pee your pants'.
StarlightWhovian chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Don't jinx it, guys!
WhovianT chapter 24 . 2/12/2013
("No, Sweetie, you may not buy the Viking helmet with the blonde braids." "BUT RIVER, IT'S SO COOL...")
Fortunately for the Doctor, every pavilion had a store that sold hats. ("River, look! It's like "around the world with hats"!)
Unfortunately for River, every pavilion had a store that sold hats. ("NO.")

The Doctor was wearing a tiara.

In Morocco:
They sold fezzes.
They had an entire section of market place for fezzes.
There was a sign on the side of one building that read "Fez Room".
To say the Doctor was elated would have been the understatement of the history of the , BUTIAMNEVERLEAVINGHERE...WAIT,COULDIPUTTHISWHOLEPAVILIONIN THETARDIS?!ISTHATPOSSIBLE? 'LLDOTHAT..."

MUST. STOP. POSTING. SPOILERS! GAAAAAH!
WhovianT chapter 23 . 2/12/2013
The Doctor was beside himself. "THIS PLACE IS COOL. SO COOL. LITERALLY. IT EVEN HAS COOL IN ITS NAME! ...ALTHOUGH I MUST ADMIT THAT I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE MORE BOWTIES BECAUSE BOWTIES ARE COOL TOO."

Amy, Rory, and River watched the Doctor with wide eyes. "That's why you said to not give him sugar, yeah?" Amy said to River.

"That is exactly why."

XD I really have to stop doing this, but it's JUST. SO. FUNNY!
WhovianT chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
"Oh, hey, the dude in the tweed shell with the bowtie wants to ask a question! Hey, cool bowtie, dude."

That made the Doctor's day.

XD Love it!
Eliza chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
River as Cinderalla, Amy as Areal, Rory as Captain Hook and the Doctor as Jack Sparrow you are a comedy legend you made me laugh so hard that I nearly peed my pants I can just picture it still laughing
Ghargr18 chapter 28 . 1/29/2013
Wow! This is a fantastic story, you must be really gifted/patient! Congratulations!
Kerjen chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
Just fyi: the Wilderness Lodge has bunkbeds and a stream in the lobby. :-)
Kerjen chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
Oh, his grabbing River's hand when he hears "the library" and squeezing it harder because of the shadows! My heart broke a little for them.
Kerjen chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
I thought he was going to California Grille dressed like that! Either there or Victoria & Albert's. But I'm betting you wanted them to have the romance of the fireworks. :)
Kerjen chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
River's lucky he didn't insist on wearing the Goofy ears hat. ;)
1ttrobinson chapter 28 . 1/16/2013
I loved this story. My favorite was the epilogue. You did a beautiful job.
LogicWonderland chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
That's cool that the switch was during the gangster zone. When I was there it happened during the Western scene. But I remember the alien scene freaking me out!
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 28 . 1/7/2013
This was a great way to end this.
notwritten chapter 28 . 1/5/2013
I found it good. Keep smiling. :-)
230 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »