Reviews for Shameful Secret
I just have to say something... METAL SONIC IS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF CHARACTERS! He's AWESOME! And he's so cool looking! Man, those glowing red eyes! That's why I love the game Sonic Heroes- and his voice in the game was just as I imagined it! I think he should talk in every game! And I think he should BE in every game! I know, hate me all you like! But he is! Anyway, I thought I was the only one who shipped and supported MetAmy... But I was wrong! To be honest, I'm kind of sad I'm not the only one who supports it... I felt so cool thinking I was the only one who supported it. But hey, I'm happy too! I'm sorry for all you SonAmy fans- but it's been done before! It's time to be original! Btw, this story is awesomely cute- I love it! METAMY FOREVER!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I LOVE Metal Sonic too! Metal is mine to love only! No one else can have him! He is mine to love and mine only!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETLY ABOUT EVERYTHING FINNALY SOME ONE WHO ALSO SUPPORTS METAL SONIC AND AMY!
Amilina Rosery chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
great Story!
Metal Sonic mk.2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This is a pretty cute story. But I always imagined Metal falling in love with Sonic's sister.
Purest of the Hearts chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
:D I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE ANYMORE! I love MetalxAmy! It just seems natural! I still have Sonic Heroes on Gamecube because I wanna see Metal Sonic! I wish they'd put him in more game, though. What did Shadow do to Metal at the end of Sonic Heroes, anyways? It just showed him picking him up, looking at Omega, and then walking way with Metal in his arms. I hope they make something about that, though.
Authoress ReWritten chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
It's beautiful. I set Metal up with an OC. Not my idea. It smacked me in the face, during a marathon of 'Bring Me To Life' by Evanescence. Sad, huh? But they're meant for each other.
xoxoMissManiacxoxo chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Lol! This is smexy on so many levels. Totally faving it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I really like this story, It's cute. The characters are in character (save for Amy). Besides, not a lot of people support the MetAmy pairing, but I do, and I'm glad I found another story for them :) oh, and the Sonic Heroes game is my favorite too.