Reviews for If We Could Stop Time
The NCISElf chapter 25 . 4/15/2013
Awww! this was too adorable. And thanks for getting me all excited about Eli... :P
Until our next adventure,
Agent I
DS2010 chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
enjoyed the happy ending
Brittany1985 chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
It was a great story!
DS2010 chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
Lots happening can't wait for more
The NCISElf chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
Awww. Poor McGee. Now don't leave me in the suspense of your mini cliffhanger and update! :)
The NCISElf
hslacer chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
That was great. Kate, Jenny and his mom. Not sure she would say bambino since she was English but go for it.
hslacer chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Just found this. Great beginning.
Credit18 chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
Finally caught up, whoo
Good story, especially with the humor haha
I wish you would put some Ziva and Tony moments in it, even though the story is almost over
Anna chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
You wrote a comedy. Should label it humor.
Anna chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
I'm still trying but it's hard. They are going to England to pick up someone. get real. There are agents already in the UK or very close who could do it. I will give this another chapter or two and then...
anna chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I'm trying here. I am. Three words. Nine One One. No way in hell someone wouldn't call it to get help for Tim and Tony faster. NINE ONE ONE. And if Abby didn't call it or Gibbs didn't after Abby told him or Ducky or Jimmy didn't call then they should all be fired and then shot. Less than an hour to live so let's drive over there, get them, carry 'em to the cars and get to Bethesda. Yeah right.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
Best story please hurry with an update love this story so much!
Josephine Elizabeth Smith chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
You. Forgot. A. Hacker! Super Hacker of the FBI Miss Penelope Garcia. She could hack McGee into an oblivion in shorter time then it takes McGee to hack an e-mail. Hmph.
Josephine Elizabeth Smith chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Tony! Not nice!
DS2010 chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
Nice save by Tony, can't wait for Tim to find these guys