Reviews for Forbidden Love
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
wow good ending now if only it could b dat easy on da real show cuz wen we finally got our moment 4x07 it was ruined by carolines annoying voice and stefans constant nagging and if dats not bad enough delena was ended ep.4x08. ughhhhh curse julie and her amazing ability to irritate us delena fans:(
p.s. i noticed youve ben spelling quiet wrong its spelled quiet not quite. just a little tip great story by da way:)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
omg thank u da idea of kat and damon instead of elena is irritating.
DELENAAAAA!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
elena better steal damon:)
debs2000 chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
I really love the twist of this story. Post another chapter soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Just great! While I read it, it was like watching it in my mind. Perfect.
leyton203 chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
3 lftm (look forward to more (: )
cdaye8184 chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Aww great chapter :)
dianecrespin chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
You should make elena badass like bonnie should know that her blood is the key to make hybrids or bring back micheal or elijah yeah elijah would be good

but update soon
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Glad to see Elena put all the pieces together.

Klaus must know that Elena and Katherine are in Mystic Falls; Caroline couldn't have kept their presence a secret for long (even if she unintentionally revealed it to him).

Glad to see Elena go to Damon for help.

Nicely done

Update soon
Maggie chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Love it, please keep writing
cdaye8184 chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter!

All the different points of views kind of confused me at first, but then I read them over again carefully and it was alright :)

We learned so many answers this chapter but there's so many more we don't know, can't wait to figure this all out. Love it!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Does Damon not know what the term doppelganger means or does he not know that Katherine is a doppelganger herself?

So Elena knew that she was the doppelganger once she started to believe her mother's stories? I just find her last comment hard to believe and I know she didn't learn it from the Gilbert journal.

Elena definitely needs to get into a new house since Katherine has obviously been invited in.

I hope Damon comes to Elena's rescue from Katherine.

Update soon
leyton203 chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
some grammatical errors in the last para aside, the chapter is really cool :) looking forward to more :)
PureCuriosity chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Wow that was a surprise. I wouldn't have thought that they were vampires.. but there's one thing I don't quite get: Why is Damon ok with this plan? Did he noticed that he's in love with Elena later on? I'm sure he knew it cause otherwise he'd be suspisious about Katherine right?

But all in all a great turning point ;)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »