Reviews for Can't Take It
Night-Being chapter 1 . 3/2
Awww, but this was supposed to be three shot? T.T It's a shame it didn't work out. Well either way, the story way very nice... Sasuke such a adorable little boy and Itachi the big and perfect loving brother! That's how we like them! That's how I like them! Sweet and lovely! (Okay I like them in any form as long as they have sex.) Don't kill me but Uchihacest is just HOT! Because all Uchihas are damn hot too! O.O One big YAY for this lovely ItaSasu! One big THANK YOU for being a great writer! And one big HURAAY for all the other smut fics you've written!
LucyLu71958 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Why isn't it accepted? :/ It's love either way *shrugs* your story is awesome. Every one I seem to read of yours has some sort of sex (sorry language) in it, but that's okay (since I click on it and all). Keep writing! :)
Rozen258 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Awesome story, I don’t normally like reading this pairing but that’s mainly the bad story telling of others, anyway you did an awesome job.
And with the whole incest legal thingy you are completely right, some places are more lenient but it also depends on how closely they are related, there are so many factors that saying its not accepted anywhere is silly. There’s a girl in my town married to her cousin! And they have 3 kids; each place has different laws, different rules and all that.
Kind of ranted a bit there but comments like that bug me, before saying something like that look it up you know? Anyway awesome story and your right 3
oONightmareOo chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
i had absolutely no idea that incest was legal in different places... huh... this just gives me more ideas... heh heh... love the story by the way!
6strangeDOLL9 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Short thing to read after hard week in school. Yeah, the end was kinda fast, but yaoi is the main thing in one shots right? And you mastered it verry well. I love it. :)
Inner Self chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
incest is accepted nowhere. you have to make the story pull us into the situation and make us forgive the situation. you have to make your audience not care. make the pairing an acception to some rule established by society. make the pairing an exception. ("Oh, but their love is genuine and not perverse!" "Oh, but neither boy cares and it's hot!") Also, the perverse factor is decreased if the "victim" has power. so bromance is easier to digest than young woman (uh girl?) and school teacher/professor. when i was 14, all i wanted to do was read sasuke itachi incest. but i can't imagine it w/ any other two characters. (except in one story where sakura is taken in by sasori.)

This is all just food for thought. :) and b/c the whole "but it was accepted where they lived" bit bothered me.
mysticaldragon11 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was so hot and sexy! Definitely Uchiha-licious!
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
WOW! Nice.
Danny-Lynn chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Aw! Poor Sasuke. -heart- Cute story. The ending wasn't bad at all.
BlueSharingan26 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I love this story! It's so cute and sexy at the same time! XD great job! *favs*
Zero176085 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Good job! Keep up the good work! Thanks!
Mett Berg chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
kyaa! So sweet!

I enjoyed your story hehe. I always enjoy reading the relationship between these two and this piece here was so lovely.

Thank you for sharing and don't let the passion for writing go! grab on it, bite on it and don't let go cause you're good at it :P