Reviews for The Return of the 7th Element
Thundercrystal2020 chapter 7 . 2/22
he has not been online in his account for 5 years so right now i am continuing his story as my first fanfic still all credit goes to him.
Erikire chapter 7 . 2/23/2016
This is personally my favorite MLP:FIM fanfic series ever, I actually cried during the last chapter of "The 7th Element"! I really hope you continue to add more to this series. We all love it! :D
starcrossed16 chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
Things have really gone a turn for the worse,hasn't it? But I know ace and he would never, ever, ever give up, especially when it involves his family! Anyways, I have an oc I would LOVE to have you put in the stories of the trilogy...but at the right time, like when ace is facing an enemy he otherwise can't defeat. My oc's name is Jet Valentine. He's as nice as they come...unless you make him mad, then in that case, he will tear you apart like a vicious beast.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
What will happen next?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
Hope you continue
jason127heart chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
When's the next update? I want more, it's been almost 2years
Lexi chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
This is really good. Please continue. I need to read more!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Love this fanfic and plz write more chapters! 3
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Hello
Bone Draqe chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Dude, please continue on with this story. It's amazing. I've read these seven chapters and The 7th Element like 6 or 7 times each and I never get tired of them. You'd be doing many readers a favor if you managed to continue the story. Also, I really wanna know what happens to Ace, Violet, and Fyre Bolt. Keep up the good work man!
Unknown chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
Hopefully dash wouldnt misunderstand violet and ace :I Hopefully I DONT. :3 oh and update pweashe :3
Tison Valane chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
damn, realy hope 2 c moar, ill b waitin 4 next chapter.
Tison Valane chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
sounds like discord
GibbyM chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
WWHHYYYY! WHY MUST THERE BE CLIFFIES?! WWWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!? Great story by the way... He,He Wheatly.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
You have continue the story... It awesome :)