Reviews for Marvel vs Capcom vs Kingdom Hearts
EliseArainai chapter 3 . 3/27
I can't remember if I've reviewed this or not, but I'm liking this so far! I particularly like how you stayed completely true to Deadpool's character. (the DmC reference? Brilliant!) I really, really hope you update this story, this is too good to leave hanging!
speedster101 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Gee that was kind of a grim and dark prologue don't you think ?
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Sora cussing seems OOC.
Element-OverLord chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
CONTINUE THIS! And Grey Is Definitively One Of The Most EVIL, If Not THE MOST EVIL Villain I Had Ever Seen!

GOOD LUCK!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Nice story. Will Deadpool be the only character from Marvel? I want to see other characters, like Spiderman, Wolverine, and Hulk.
The Unknowing Herald chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
It's been almost a year since this fic started and only now we are out of the prologue... yet I'm still interested. How do ya do it?

Grey just gets more and more fucking disturbing every time I see him. And I really mean it. When someone owns Dante, he means business.

Lilith? Daw. No Morrigan? Well, guess it'll have to do.

I don't want to know what you cal bizarre if this until now wasn't...
sketchfan chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
damn freakshow
Apprentice To Fantasy chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
WHOOT! You updated! Loved the interaction of Riku, Goofy, and Tron. Same with Kairi and Lilith. So Gray FEEDS off the pain of others? I think I head of something like that before. Then again, maybe not. Oh well, doesn't matter. Great chapter!
The Swordslinger chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Lovely chapter, pal! Truly enjoyed it.
sketchfan chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I'd say restrain wade..but that'd kinda be pontless huh?
The Unknowing Herald chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Well, I think i speak for all of us when I say we prefer more frequent updates to bigger ones, this chapter was just the right lenght.

Poor Dante, I would've liked to see more of him, but he isn't in any of the teams so it was more of an heroic sacrifice.

Grey... I actually like the guy. Gives me that Resident Evil vibe. Which makes me wonder what would Wesker do if he met him :P
The Swordslinger chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Don't sweat it, I understand the pain of bad schedules. Least you wrote a good chapter.
sorathesavior chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
One: FUUUUUUUUUUU, you son of a bitch you killed Sora.
Two: YAY DEADPOOL, but FUUUUUUUUUUU for killing Sora.
Three: Tha Fuk Did I Jus Read.
Four: Tha Fuk is Grey
Five: Tha Fuk altogether.
Six: YOU KILLED MICKEY YOU BASTARD.

Overall: Good Start but try to kill Deadpool and I will find you and I will kill you. Also Bring Sora back or else I will do the same.
The Unknowing Herald chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Dat vilain, going to keep an eye on this... but 20K words on a chapter? I better prepare my mind for that...
The Lord Of Pages chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
What a strange story, what a strange villain, and what an intriguing concept...well, I'm game. Let's see how this goes on.