Reviews for Twisted Joke
Diablo's Heir chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
a year of hiatus, but the premise is nicely written. definitely number three in my top five ME x Halo stories.
haseo2124 chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
please update soon
General Slime chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Interesting story and I look forward to reading more. Will the Chief and Cortana subtly gain information by hacking the Normandy's database? After all I'd assume that a Forerunner upgraded AI would easily be able to break through the primitive reaper-based tech that all ME-verse species use.
General Slime chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Aw man! Chief can't return? Guess that rules out a possible base of operations...
DarkShadowsBrother chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Awesome story keep It up
writinginreverse chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Interesting. Watched.
sami217 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Great chapter can't wait for next one
coduss chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
good story so far, plz update soon
forget the rest chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
I'm Sorry but a forerunner ship would be more than a match for a single reaper. I'm not sure why you thought otherwise.
hylianodst chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
to ask a question are the Prometheans or forerunner weapons going to be a part of the story
subsider34 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you seriously telling me that Chief would freeze up upon seeing husks? Even after all the flood combat forms he's seen? Even though he's been conditioned since he was six not to do that?

Other than that, great chapter. I like how you took him along a different path towards the beacon. It really allowed you to expand the devastation caused by the invasion. The bickering/bantering between Cortana and the Chief was a particularly nice touch.

In any case, I look forward to seeing what happens next!
Jouaint chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Great chapter
Lazurman chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Let the Chief reign as king of the badasses! Yeah, baby, yeah!
Tankred chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
No visions for the Chief, this time.
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013