Reviews for Things Will Not Be As They Seem
misuky7 chapter 15 . 1/14
This was amazing. I could not stop reading. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
EdwardCullenizor chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Aww, I actually wanted smut from these two.
GG chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
YOU BASTARD! FUCK YOU! WHAT THE HELL? YOU CALL THAT A ENDING!
littlechakita101 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
your story sucks. Persephone you made her into a tough bitch that curses and the thing about her is she's known for being innocent and pure and you took all that away from her. And Hades I don't even know where to begin with him. is he the god of the underworld or high school boy. And Demeter, who is known to be so overprotective that it is annoying, and you need to read to someone who doesn't seem to give a shit about her daughter and likes Zeus being abusive asshole(who is the only one you represented accurately). all in all I think your story sucks and that I'm glad I didn't finish it because apparently the ending sucked anyways. and I'm not even going to skip over to the "wink wink" part because I don't want you to ruin that part of their relationship for me too.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
Hi i just came to say how much i loved this story i liked how you showed their love eventually growing and i also liked the *other* scenes (wink wink) but what i must inform you is that gods and goddesses cannot and will not die like EVER under no circumstance EVER! but other than that i really loved it. your story is really one one of the best stores iv read in a long time. AND UV JUST EARNED MY SEAL OF APPROVAL!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
Please start on the sequel! I can't bear to see Persephone and Hades be separated! :'-(
Guest chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
so what happen to the sequel?
Guest chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
WHERE'S THE SEQUEL!? Please publish it soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
U suck why would u want to kill them
BITCH
Nina Kazama chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
I really enjoyed your story! Even though the ending was heartbreaking :'(
Guest chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
What?! No. I'm not fond of this ending. Sorry, but I just... ugh. I mean, you did a good job, but I wanted a semi happy ending for the doomed couple.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
This is an interesting twist on the tale...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Ooh. This sounds interesting.
Onee-chan viss chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
I am crying
I may just hate you for the ending
you know what i won't because this chapter never happened.
THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
FOREVER
Ceinwen chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
so sad! enjoyed this story