Reviews for Ripper
TFALokiwriter chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Awwww Scotty. Hope the crew save Scotty!
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE THIS HANGING
DON'T
YOU
DARE
Honestly, this is really well written, and yeah, I can hear the characters' voices! And DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE THIS BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW THAT THEY SAVE SCOTTY
CrazyBeaver chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is amazing. I adore the way you write these emotions, you nearly made me tear up there. I'd be incredibly happy to see updates on this story, I love it.
brazeau chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Great first chapter, Scott is my fav :) I hope you will be writing a second chapter. Thanks.
gaben chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Yes continue it by god... face it like Kirk, you haven't much time to do what seems like the impossible...LOL. I reember this episode, it was a set up and had a jack the ripper type plot... I think, thats the one.

Love a Star trek original fic,and I like that we see the depth of the characters especially Kirk, who woukd transpose from over dramatic to cold and detached... well done.

Yes the original series could be a little sexists but remember... it was the 60's... but it was the first show to have a woman as an equal part of the crew, an African American at that. Wooppie Goldberg talks of the inspiration a charcater like Uhura gave young girls and African Americans. Roddenbury would have done much more, had the studios not blocked him.
Carinth chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Ohmygosh! You write for Star Trek. *faints from sheer happiness*. You, my friend, are officially the most awesome person ever. I LOVE Star Trek. Like, love-love-love-love it. The friendship between Kirk and Spock is great (and I may or may not constantly compare it to the Merlin-Arthur bromance.)

I fell out of my chair when I saw the email for this. But anyhow...I'm off topic.

Glorious chapter/story(?). I want more. So much.

Star Trek can be a little sexist, I agree with you there. Kay. Loved this, update soon!

/suchaTrekkie.