Reviews for Crime and Love
behrimmer chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
You're probably not going to continue this because it was last updated in 2012, right? Ah well. It's an interesting idea, it would be cool to expand upon it. P.S. Who's Fang?
Ghirahim2156 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
U watch pewdiepie?!
My life is officially complete!
I really love your story chapters
Can u plz make moar?
Brofist*
Pewdiepie for life!ยก!
TheMysticalQ chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Good thing all these chapters are so short. I'm able to get through them quickly. I think you got Cawlin's eye and hair color switched. It's blue hair and black eyes.
Laureen Lycan chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Very nice.

It's exciting watching your style evolve as you go through. It's obvious you did put more time into this, and the results really do show!

First person narration is more difficult sometimes, and I think your transitions between narration, dialog, and descriptions are flowing pretty well.

I also appreciated how you managed to insert the history in an elegant way into Ghirahim's narration.

Good job on this! It was short, but I thought it was pretty solid and complete.
Princess Zelda-figure skater chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
I really do like this! Please update soon! And longer chapters soon.
Laureen Lycan chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
The quality of writing in these chapters has improved astronomically since the first chapter. Not that the first or second were bad, obviously the plot was interesting enough for me to keep up with this, but your descriptions are much better, and the dialog is appropriately interspersed wih descriptions.

I think you would benefit from making your chapters a bit longer. You definitely update enough for there to be about a week or so between updates, and I actually think that forcing yourself to slow down and revise might help you develop a long term plot.

You keep writing and I'll keep reading! The plot itself is fantastic, and I'm not one for AU. I also love your parallels between midna and Zelda.
Bubbles137 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
What's going to happen along the way? Oh, Update soon!
Bubbles137 chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Ooo! I love where this is heading. I can tell that the plot of this story is going to be good! Update soon please!
Bubbles137 chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Ooo, what other duties do you have assigned? It's already in the paper? Wow, don't rumors go on fast. Ha, update soon!
Bubbles137 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Ooo, what sort of problems? Great starters, update soon!
Bubbles137 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This is really good. I wonder what you are goin with this too. Update soon!
sherlylock chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wait. Is Link the target?

Ack! Not enough.

I'm interested to see where this goes.
fabulous sun chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This sounds promising... I love AU, and I am curious how Link's noble character has changed in this story if he has become a smuggler.

It's very short, though - perhaps you could have added a bit of information about why Ghirahim wants to meet Link, since they have different businesses, and what he thinks of that. Does he expect it to be dangerous, boring, unpredictable? It helps to create suspense for the reader and makes it easier to imagine the plot.

I'm hoping for a little more insight, but I'm also just excited to see what's behind all this. The text says that Ghirahim hasn't met Link in person yet, so I figured it will be quite a surprise...

sun