Reviews for The Devil's Crossroads
EmpireX chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Jesus, you actually made me like that little psycho. And now I'm sad that he's gone. :/
This whole thing was just awesome.
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I was wibbly when Langdon died... His whole conversation with Vi about how he was in love with Tate - and then the death - and how they both were richer people at the end because they had all their pieces back together to make them whole people. *sniff* I think this was my favourite of all of the Devil's stories. Well done.
gfghjkhdfgh chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
pretty emotional right now, because i didn't know i had grown fond of those little fuckers.

\
ScarlettWoman710 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012

I miss Langdon already.

A fitting end, beautiful writing, such a fantastic piece of work from two amazing authors. You girls inspired me to write, seeing you work together was amazing.

Is it weird that I got a little choked up at reading Langdon's death scene? Because I did.

Fantastic job, ladies.
emergencycaptivation chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh god.

Alright.

I really loved all of this, but my favorite parts were just Tate and Langdon together, when Tate would just look at him and realize how much he cared for him, and when Violet asked Langdon if he loved Tate. It just broke my heart. I never saw this coming.

Ugh, bravo.
paceyourself chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Anal sex yessssssssssss! XD Was wondering when you girls would write it, literally every fic I was hmmm maybe the next one.

The crisco lube thing LOL.

This made me really sad above all :( I only realized how attatched I was to Dusty and Langdon when Tate was out in the yard with him and guhhh :'(

"From now on Tate will be truly responsible for his actions. He won't be able to slink out from under the guilt of them. There won't be another of himself to blame."

This this this! It blew me away seriously these fics could be canon they work so much an the plot was so fluid and right :)

Awwww sadface :(
cutelittlemuffinhasaknife chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I love these stories, Langdon's the only OC I've been able to get into.

I'm so sad the devil's series is over.