Reviews for Mockingjay's Demon
sequeira11 chapter 5 . 4/16
i think ciel and katniss were perfect. ciel was his 'fake innocent self' and then surprising others with his 'cocky smart assness. (i dont think that made sense) oh well. you get what i mean right?
AzTec999 chapter 5 . 2/24
No one's OOC here and I applaud you for that. You managed to let Ciel stay tru to himself, to be quite honest she reminds of Angel(albeit a male version of her), sharp, intelligent, astute, a little bit manipulative XD. And Katniss... as usual badass and awesome gal. Keep it up! I'm going to follow this _ Great job! Kudos!
NatsuStar chapter 5 . 2/18
*thumbs up* nice, both are still in character. Don't worry.
SaphiraMockingjay chapter 5 . 2/1
Please continue this!
Read Devils Like to Dance if you haven't already. It is amazing. I think that the Ciel in your story should be more like the one in that fanfic but warning:it's like 400 something chapters.
I know it is too late now... But I want to suggest reading Devils Like to Dance. I really liked the Ciel in that Fanfic.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE PLS THIS IS THE BEST HUNGER GAMES / BB SO FAR PLZZ
JazzyMusic123 chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Make more! I NEED MORE! PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!
December-in-the-Tower chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
You need to update. You can't leave before the games haven't even started. That's the interesting part!
El0ndon chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Update!
LadyRed07 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I think Ciel wanted Katniss's soul...
TheStoryDreamer chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
This is an amazing story so far and you got the characters just right. Is there a possibility for more ch in the future?
The Child of Hades and Loki chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Update this, this is pretty good, gosh I said this twice in a row, anyways this is quite interesting I want to see the whole fake child like innocence Ciel some more!
Kirstendonia chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
This is fantastic! I honestly did not think this type of plot would work out but I did perfectly. Ciel is wonderful as is Katniss. I understand you don't want Sebastian in there just yet but perhaps in the middle of the games he could enter the story line? Either way I cannot wait for an update! I honestly have to put this as one of my top two Black Butler crossovers and I would love for it to have an ending.
Souless Bondevik chapter 5 . 7/4/2014