Reviews for Mockingjay's Demon
Ciel-Phantomhive13 chapter 5 . 6/11
I like this a lot. I think you did a pretty good job writing Katniss as well as Ciel. The writing in this book is up to MY standards at least... So in my opinion you're a pretty good writer! I see that you haven't updated in more then awhile but I would love to know if this story is on Hiatus, Discontinued, or you just forgot about it. Even if so... I would still like to see more of this story!
Butler's Asssssss chapter 5 . 4/13
Please continue this is frikin awesooooooommmmeee!
Let'sRead chapter 5 . 2/10
Hey! I LOVED THIS. I literally just read all chapters in class haha. Will you update soon? It's an awesome plot, I wouldn't want it to flop :(
Nekogami Bastet chapter 5 . 1/6
I'm curious to see where this will go. I'll be keeping an eye out for updates :)
ChubbyTabby chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
Oh, I really like this story so far - please tell me there will be an update soon? I would love to read some more! :D
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Update please!
sequeira11 chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
i think ciel and katniss were perfect. ciel was his 'fake innocent self' and then surprising others with his 'cocky smart assness. (i dont think that made sense) oh well. you get what i mean right?
AzTec999 chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
No one's OOC here and I applaud you for that. You managed to let Ciel stay tru to himself, to be quite honest she reminds of Angel(albeit a male version of her), sharp, intelligent, astute, a little bit manipulative XD. And Katniss... as usual badass and awesome gal. Keep it up! I'm going to follow this _ Great job! Kudos!
NatsuStar chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
*thumbs up* nice, both are still in character. Don't worry.
SaphiraMockingjay chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Please continue this!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
Read Devils Like to Dance if you haven't already. It is amazing. I think that the Ciel in your story should be more like the one in that fanfic but warning:it's like 400 something chapters.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
I know it is too late now... But I want to suggest reading Devils Like to Dance. I really liked the Ciel in that Fanfic.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE PLS THIS IS THE BEST HUNGER GAMES / BB SO FAR PLZZ
JazzyMusic123 chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Make more! I NEED MORE! PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!
Shall-Not-Perish chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
You need to update. You can't leave before the games haven't even started. That's the interesting part!