Reviews for Mockingjay's Demon
GALder chapter 5 . 2/20
its a shame this was abandoned
random reader chapter 5 . 1/1
this is pretty good so far. If you can please write more of this story.
LalMirch chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
This is so freaking awesome. I'm so excited about this story. English isn't my first language but this idea was so good that I had to read this. I think they aren't really OOC. I hope you update this soon. Good luck.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2017
This is good! I just read the whole story 2 times. It's just SO good! Can you please update this? But, take your time.
NoticeMeFreedSenpai chapter 5 . 3/21/2017
Wow, great story and I can't believe that you've abandoned it, such a shame and a waste. I hope you do update one day, after all, what could go wrong?
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 5 . 2/28/2017
Hehehe... very good! I'm enjoying it!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/28/2017
Make more please!
MidnightRide129 chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
Omg yes u need to update this
ItsHoodButItsGood chapter 5 . 6/11/2016
I like this a lot. I think you did a pretty good job writing Katniss as well as Ciel. The writing in this book is up to MY standards at least... So in my opinion you're a pretty good writer! I see that you haven't updated in more then awhile but I would love to know if this story is on Hiatus, Discontinued, or you just forgot about it. Even if so... I would still like to see more of this story!
Butler's Asssssss chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
Please continue this is frikin awesooooooommmmeee!
Let'sRead chapter 5 . 2/10/2016
Hey! I LOVED THIS. I literally just read all chapters in class haha. Will you update soon? It's an awesome plot, I wouldn't want it to flop :(
Nekogami Bastet chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
I'm curious to see where this will go. I'll be keeping an eye out for updates :)
ChubbyTabby chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
Oh, I really like this story so far - please tell me there will be an update soon? I would love to read some more! :D
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Update please!
sequeira11 chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
i think ciel and katniss were perfect. ciel was his 'fake innocent self' and then surprising others with his 'cocky smart assness. (i dont think that made sense) oh well. you get what i mean right?