Reviews for Harry's American Timetravel Adventure
have-a-little-priest chapter 16 . 8/26
Still one of my go to stories for a good read. Looking forward to its completion! (I miss you!) Hope life is treating you well.
Merlenyn chapter 16 . 12/1/2015
Well, ran outta story. lol Loving it so far though and it sounds like it's coming to a point where things would wind down anyway... Hopefully Harry does return to let his friends and all know he's ok, even if he does decide to continue with the new identity he forged for himself during his trip back in time, and perhaps never officially returns to Britain because he's happy with living in the States with Remy? Hmm... heh :)
SpiedCookie126 chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
I like it a lot, but to make it not just a romancy novel, add some sort of struggle
Pheonixs1518 chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
can't wait for next chapter though got a few questions.. you have /speak/ for telepathic conversations, and the french is in french.. so what is the bold speaking between the two? You have never said so ..
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 16 . 9/5/2013
Wow. Just wow
chickieroy chapter 16 . 8/14/2013
I'm really loving the story I can't wait till the next chapter comes so please upload soon I wonder how long it will take in the real time before harry went back in time it will take for him to be back and will he age a bit or stay at the age of 17 body wise till he get's back to his time of when he got sent back in time love the story I can't wait for more to come upload soon please
Elfin69 chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Does this mean that Voldemort is actually dead or will Harry still have to kill him when he comes back. Hopefully he will return by the promised day.
Elfin69 chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
That girl was lucky that the steward did not take her headphones away from her for disturbing every one else around her.
Elfin69 chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
I am not sure that I would have forgiven my ex and then got into a relationship with her new boyfriend.
Elfin69 chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Well at least no one made to much of a fuss with them being together. Cannot wait to see what happens when he graduates.
Elfin69 chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
I am glad that they got to spend time together before heading back to school and work.
Elfin69 chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
I am surprised that the attendant did not wake them or save their meals since it came with the purchase of first class tickets.
Elfin69 chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Will Kayla be out of the picture now and leave him alone? Also, how did she get his address anyway?
Elfin69 chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Will they contact Remus before he actually goes back to Hogwarts or wait to see what happens.
Elfin69 chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
At least they had a wonderful holiday to themselves. I cannot wait to see what happens when they bond.