Reviews for Winter's Kiss
Thine Own Self chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Stunning, and sad, and perfect! I've always wanted to read sonething about Tentoo that kept all the pain and wanderlust and guilt of the original Ten. Beautifully balanced the love and need they have for each other along with the tragedies they suffer. XD i can't praise this enough :)
Al B Dickerson chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This works, even as an excerpt of something larger. Now finish the story, Bunny!
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
very lovely. I like the depth and emotion. It's absolutely beautiful. I do feel very sad for Rose tho. And a bit angry with the Doctor. But it is very well written, and absolutely in character. I do imagine that once the two of them actually had time to breathe and make a life together, perhaps things would either fade or not live up to their expectations. They met in a rush of danger and emotion, lived for a long time in that same rush, and even fell in love in it's grips. It makes sense that once that rush is abated, they both find themselves unsure of what they want. And it is very obvious that this is the case, especially the Doctor.

Now, I will stop rambling at you and hit send. Thank you so much for sharing, and I would greatly like to a sequel one day.
MistyWolfe chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Beautiful. I really enjoyed the way you chose to write this. It leaves just enough to the imagination. There's a subtle mystery that continues to draw you in, even after you figure out what's happening and why. Very very well done. :) It also seemed very real. I always wanted Rose and the duplicate Doctor to be happy, but there must be heartache as well in order for the story to feel real. You have captured the reality of a lifetime of good and bad times in a single chapter. Great read! Thank you!