Reviews for Hetty
SkylanTorian2014 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
So that is why you titled your story Hetty. A nice little ending and I can imaginne the look on Steve's face about NCIS.
I like how you had explained why Danny hates Winnie nickname and chooses Hetty instead. A good weapon under Danny's sleeve. I wonder what Sam thinks. :)
kunoichi chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Was looking trough yuor written fanfic list ,and i saw i did miss the fine piece of fanfiction. loved the humor and the way Danny got to say it is classefied intell to Steve this time. :D
Runner043 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
What a great idea to have Danny's car named after Hetty.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Mwa ha ha ha ha ha! I love seeing Danny giving it back to Steve with his own words! LOL!
DestinChild chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
OMG I loved this. So much love, I can barely speak. And now I want tacos and margaritas.
carson34 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
not sure how this is to be about Hetty it sounds more like just Steve and Danny
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was so cute. I love Danny using Steve's words on him..lol..I wish they did have a few minutes on that..lol..would have been funny. Sue
Nilah chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Well done. Laughed throughout.
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Steve's words come back to bite him. Love the name for the car.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
LOL! oh that was wonderful! Great idea! and I could so see something like that happening! Long live Hetty! As long as Danno drives!;) LOL! Good job! Thanks for sharing!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
great name for the car ;)
SEALteamsteve chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Loved it ! What a FUN story - Great Job !
Craftygirl11 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That was a good story. I just wish that Steve could've gone with them. Love the banter between them and I knew that Danny was at least scared of hetty a little bit.

I hope the TV shows do another crossover event and this time I hope that Steve gets to meet Sam and Callen and they all have that steak dinner. Awesome.
jlopie chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
HAHAHA! Between you and QWeb I'm having a wonderful afternoon, AngelofJoy! These little one shots are priceless! I love Hetty, and it works so well for the Camaro! "'Hetty might be listening', Danny whispers." Cracking up, here! Thanks, babe.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is awesome! I love it.

Thank you for writing and sharing.