Reviews for They Call Me Zero
Raevine Deront chapter 1 . 1/27
Please this must become a story! I love it!
Loki son of Laufey chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
...
I think I almost cried.

Well done, this is brilliantly written.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
sad
SoonerMagic chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh my, this story was heart-wrenchingly good that it kinda made my heart hurt. I mean, I guess I'm in the middle of how Suzaku dealt with being Zero: I don't think he completely regretted it and wallowed in self-pity and remorse, but then again I don't think he wielded that mask with his an iron fist, though I know his head was held high. It all depends on how an author depicts Suzaku's regret or his respect to me. But you somehow worked both sides of the same coin so perfectly I'm jealous. Good job, my friend - great writing!

All in all, great fic, though short. I enjoyed it. The part about Nunnally keeping her eyes closed once again made me sad, but I think that could have really happened. After all, all she needed was to be happy was her brother, and he is no longer there.

And I could easily see Suzaku feeling anger toward the people that slurred Lelouch's name (however, Suzaku couldn't blame people for sneering about him; after all, he is technically dead, and what can a dead man do) and I can see him silently crying beneath that mask. So sad.

Great story. Tugged at my heart.
Ada1229 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I loved it
Aya chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Beautiful fic. Funny this is similar to how I would envision Suzaku also. Loved that you made it philosophical, the main reason I love Code Geass is becasue of the deeper meaning. "I am nothing, I am everything." Love it.
princessofd chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That was awesome! So long since I've read a Code Geass fic!