Reviews for Complicated
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
very well done indeed. I am looking forward to reading the sequel to this FanFic soon.
icanhearthedrums chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
SAMANTHA LET LOKI GO!? what the freak happened to her saying that if she has to she'll bring him down?!
Ashley chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
this story's details are SO different from the version on wattpad you had me reading. Ill have to go back to that one :P But it is a very good story so far. :)
Spottedivy chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
My favorite lines from this chapter:

-Look, if I die, my last request is for you to go and kiss my brother senseless. Okay?

-"You're my knight in shining red and gold armor, Tony. Now we just need a noble steed, and a castle to run away to, and we're all set!" I said, laughing to myself.
"Well, we've got Stark Tower, or what's left of it, actually. Don't really know about the steed part, though. I'll ask JARVIS about that later," He said, and I could practically see his smirk.

-Getting angry, I carefully flipped him the bird.

-He looked at the arrow, then back at Clint, and smiled(I always laugh at this part when I watch the movie :)

-"That is so awesome!" I squealed, and jumped up like an excited little girl. I suppose that I was an excited little girl, but hey! I was an excited little girl with a there.

- "What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me."
"Damn it, Tony, I'd kiss you right now if I was there!" I said, smiling. Tony let out a short chortle.
"Well, let's be glad you're not here, then," He quipped, and I couldn't help but grin like an idiot. Ladies and gentleman, Tony was back!
Spottedivy chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Ha, I laughed a lot in this chapter. :)
Spottedivy chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
I went from being touched when Tony and Sammie were comforting each other, to nearly crying when Clint and Sammie were reunited, to laughing at Stark with his "I'm not going to be the one to tell about her and Loki" :) Great Chapter!
Spottedivy chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Haha, I really liked this chapter! The way you write,it makes me feel what the characters are feeling. For instance, when Samantha accidentally said "you're beautiful" out loud, I was actually embarrassed, as if I had been the one who had said it. :D
Conejo-sama chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Sam and Tony are really funny together. Most people as stubborn as Sam usuallly are, which makes this story intriguing.
Akuma's Raze chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
OMP, I absolutely LOVE this! Just as much as the sequel. I had actually read that first not seeing that it was an after story. Now, I feel stupid, lol
crzychigurl343 chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
OMG I love Samantha! I could not stop laughing as I read this so great job!
A Flame By Any Other Name chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
Ok... wow, I loved that last little part of this chapter. I know that it probably could seem cheesy to some, but for some reason it just seems really beautiful to me... I'll stop now because I'm gushing a little :P
Captain Genius chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
this i really cool
tinawinna chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
Sigh... Forbidden love... Romantic and yet so tragic... But fear not myself they shall meet again in the sequel! I love you Loki!

Tony Stark is such a great guy. Sam is lucky to have him. I've said it once and I'll say it again. He'll make a great dad. I love you Tony Stark!

Just had to get all those I love yous out there. Thanks for writing this story your awesome!
tinawinna chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
Hey! Hey! Not cool Clint! Not cool at all! How dare you push Loki on the side like that he just saved your sisters life... I mean sure he controlled you...and... tried to take over the world... But that still doesn't mean you ca push him when he still saved your sister!

Also I would like you to do a Tony story next. Tony Stark is my favorite avenger, although Thor is also my favorite avenger...hmmm... Well between the two its hard to say which... TONY!
tinawinna chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
... Did Sam just die...
Well of course she didn't i mean, you just mentioned a sequel. So she must be alive. Right?