Reviews for Complicated
Lil'FurBall chapter 19 . 3/24
Just finished reading, totally loved it!
Can't wait to start reading the sequel. I hope it'll be as good as "Complicated"
You got some real talent there! :D
Raven chapter 1 . 2/19
Did you know that clint came from an abusive background and ran away and joined a virus before being recruited into SHIELD? Not a criticism just an interesting fact
hateme101 chapter 11 . 1/10
I like it but her forgiving Natasha that easily doesnt seem right. What she said what super wrong and should be forgiven right away
BlackDrag0n chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
Thank god theres a sequel. I was literally about to cry when I saw that that was the last chapter. They. Need. To. Be. Together.
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
very well done indeed. I am looking forward to reading the sequel to this FanFic soon.
icanhearthedrums chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
SAMANTHA LET LOKI GO!? what the freak happened to her saying that if she has to she'll bring him down?!
Ashley chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
this story's details are SO different from the version on wattpad you had me reading. Ill have to go back to that one :P But it is a very good story so far. :)
Spottedivy chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
My favorite lines from this chapter:

-Look, if I die, my last request is for you to go and kiss my brother senseless. Okay?

-"You're my knight in shining red and gold armor, Tony. Now we just need a noble steed, and a castle to run away to, and we're all set!" I said, laughing to myself.
"Well, we've got Stark Tower, or what's left of it, actually. Don't really know about the steed part, though. I'll ask JARVIS about that later," He said, and I could practically see his smirk.

-Getting angry, I carefully flipped him the bird.

-He looked at the arrow, then back at Clint, and smiled(I always laugh at this part when I watch the movie :)

-"That is so awesome!" I squealed, and jumped up like an excited little girl. I suppose that I was an excited little girl, but hey! I was an excited little girl with a there.

- "What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me."
"Damn it, Tony, I'd kiss you right now if I was there!" I said, smiling. Tony let out a short chortle.
"Well, let's be glad you're not here, then," He quipped, and I couldn't help but grin like an idiot. Ladies and gentleman, Tony was back!
Spottedivy chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Ha, I laughed a lot in this chapter. :)
Spottedivy chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
I went from being touched when Tony and Sammie were comforting each other, to nearly crying when Clint and Sammie were reunited, to laughing at Stark with his "I'm not going to be the one to tell about her and Loki" :) Great Chapter!
Spottedivy chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Haha, I really liked this chapter! The way you write,it makes me feel what the characters are feeling. For instance, when Samantha accidentally said "you're beautiful" out loud, I was actually embarrassed, as if I had been the one who had said it. :D
Conejo-sama chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Sam and Tony are really funny together. Most people as stubborn as Sam usuallly are, which makes this story intriguing.
Akuma's Raze chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
OMP, I absolutely LOVE this! Just as much as the sequel. I had actually read that first not seeing that it was an after story. Now, I feel stupid, lol
crzychigurl343 chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
OMG I love Samantha! I could not stop laughing as I read this so great job!
A Flame By Any Other Name chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
Ok... wow, I loved that last little part of this chapter. I know that it probably could seem cheesy to some, but for some reason it just seems really beautiful to me... I'll stop now because I'm gushing a little :P