Reviews for The Letter
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Write more please cause it was so good and the feels were overwhelming
HeyMama chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Good going Magnus! Congrats on making Alec hurt so much, I hate you Magnus Bane SO MUCH! I wish Alec would say that to you, so you'd realise what an inconsiderate bastard you are to Alec. Is it just me, or do you ever think that Magnus only ever worried about himself. My life, my past, my immortality, my love, oh Alec you can't compare to me! He loves you so much , and your too blind to notice that. Sorry , I loved this story, but I hate it when Magnus does this to Alec. That's a bit hypocritical though, since ALL of my fics are based on Malecs Break up, so sue me for ranting on about it!
JaaDeee chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Please wright a sequal *puppy dog eyes* please
AmberHerondale chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I absolutly and completely love it. As soon as I'm finished with writing this, I'm reading your other stories. That was as fabulous as Magnus' hair.
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh my god! This brought all the pain of their breakup back up again *sigh* And I was just starting to get over that to... :'(
This was beautiful, I could honestly feel the emotion in it and I was tearing up a bit at the end. You have an amazing way with words and I adore this piece. :)

TMTMFD who is trying not to think about Malec being over
artemis jumps over the moon chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
this was so good, i loved it, and needed it after they broke up in the book. i must admit i was upset the night after i finished reading and throughout the next day. tears were coming to my eyes when i told my friends what happened, and its official, they think i'm crazy-getting worked up over the book, like it happened to me or something...
Pandagirl66 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
That was very depressing. An dby depressing I mean a very well-written, emotional one-shot about every Alec should have told magnus and everything Magnus was probably feeling about their break-up, and- it was really, really good.

...I think I'm going to start crying. Again. I love them so much. But good job.
WOWZAcoolBEANS chapter 1 . 5/20/2012

That's all I can express right now.
longlivehp chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is so beautiful, I just can't find any flaws.
Naattnaatt chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
BY THE ANGEL. This story, this story, made me realize that you can't have Malec without Magnus AND Alec. (I know this review sounds bad but I can't help it)

I thought the letter was fantastic. Finally giving Alec a chance to explain himself was perfect. And the fact that Magnus read the ENTIRE thing made it all the more special. I could see how you capture Alec's character from the books and put it into the letter.

This story made me cry. I am mad that Magnus and Alec split but there are so many questions left unanswered. I think you wrapped up what they were thinking very well.

You are one of the pieces that are slowly healing the wound Cassandra Clare opened with the break up between Malec. Thank you.
Mariam chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Awsome work. You actually got the expression and diction right. You also managed to keep it all within character. The best of all the alec/magnus post Cols fanfics i read.
Twankie208 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That was so horriblely depressing. But I have to say you got Alec's exact feelings down on paper. That can't really be easy.

I almost feel as if the letter he wrote should be in the book.

Anyhoo good job. Even if it was sad.
nat chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I think i have tears in my eyes, well done. I honestly had such an intense reaction to the ending of COLS that this actually helped me.
rissq chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
awwww. omg. i almost cried:CCCC so sweet! AHHHHH:) Please write more:)
Galeria C chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Absolutely wonderful. Made me so sad. You captured it perfectly.