Reviews for Unfinished Story
Dark1ns chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I really liked this fic! I love how it shows the dynamic between Doc and Rebecca.
SLITH chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is absolutely awesome! I love her reaction when waking up to be in a state of panic, then his reasoning for her to stay in bed. Waking up to see him on the sofa with his drawings, demanding ot see his work and finally getting to see them. I'd actually quite like to see them myself, being that this is like the third or so fanfic I've read where Doc is drawing them and their cases in a comic.

The ending is really sweet, 'A super hot superhero.' I love that and her reaction to it and pestering him. Nicely done, I really enjoyed this and how she doesn't want to look back on what happened between her and Tommy just yet in front of Doc.

Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That was great. I wish that you could continue with it and do more with it. I wonder why Ray wasn't waiting there with Doc?
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Aww, I love this! So sweet. :) You write Doc and Rebecca really well. This is totally how the finale should have gone. I can't believe they cancelled it! So disappointing. Thank you for helping to fill the void in my life. :P
WhatTheCensoredXD chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Wow, I actually did see the episode again and you were right. The scene with Soto and Rebecca was spot on. They were in-character, but your story was written very well. Great job _!