Reviews for Good Vibrations, The Annotated Version
Phoenix51 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Wintress chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
( Like a gay seizure.)

i can never read slash lemons when they're at climax like that ever again
Wintress chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
( Typo. He sighed, then relieved himself.)

Good job lol.
QLGingerBlade chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Total nosebleed!
I love your random notes in the middle of nowhere. XD
Bodyinthegarden chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Haha. Ha. Ha... *Whew* good times. Good times.
IShipThat44 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
most disturbing parts: you said robin wanted to dress up as a school girl for batman

you said you took your pants off to the episode

funniest parts: 1. when it said wally was playing the batman game

2. ( Batman, eau de parfum, the Scent of Justice, by Bruce Wayne) that sentence speaks for itself

, do feel free to get a grip

4.( It's like the Matrix in here, only gayer.

5.( Clearly.) (Tingled in gay anticipation.)

i think he was hard through the whole story but i don't think anyone minded. your inputs were more than funny
your well-learned politesse chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Seriously Reihning3 (i think that's it) stole the words out of my mouth. I needed to read this again outloud to myself so I could understand it. The first time was too broken up with crying-laughter fits to understand anything that was going on. I love robin as a stripper by the way.

'Stripped' needs an annotatated version.

Absolute hillarity on wheels/ or you know, pressed up against the wall as the case may be.
Reining3 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
.God...I was laughing so HARD at this, I actually fell out of the seat. XD !

Cirque du Soleil! I LOVE Varekai! I know, right? I mean, I normally don't think like that, but I was just thinking...what if Wally were watching Robin perform the same ecact rutines... think about it ;) If you haven't seen Varekai, you should. It's phenominal...go to youtube and look up IcarusAngel21 (I think that's right). They have everything from the DVD version of Varekai, and it's in good quality.

Dude! Batman: Arkham City and Batman: Arkham Asylum? Epic. Just epic. Best videogames ever XD

a game of gay it :)...I love your mind :D

Seriously though...'it's like the Matrix in here, only gayer'...genius :P Never would have thought of that :)

Please! Another update...?

- Rein
Bodyinthegarden chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
*Giggles* you make my day.