Reviews for The King's Decree
ShootingStar103 chapter 7 . 7/25
Wow, I can't believe that Alois would actually do something like that (well, I kind of did, but still...). That was downright petty (and darn, I was actually hoping that Ciel and Alois would be friends for once).

I'm pretty sure that Sebastian will find Ciel and (maybe?) punish Alois. I find it interesting how Ciel and Sebastian's relationship is progressing.
ShootingStar103 chapter 4 . 7/25
... I'm really scared for Ciel now... My throat's really dry right now..

Although this probably isn't going to happen, I really hope that Sebastian will be nice to Ciel...
ShootingStar103 chapter 3 . 7/25
This really interesting so far, I'm only on the second chapter, but I'm already really curious what's going to happen next...

How will Sebastian make his appearance, and what will his personality be like in this fanfiction? Will he end up being a heartless, cruel monster or will he have a little bit of compassion (that's barely surviving) in his dark heart? Poor Ciel...

Also, I'm pretty sure that you actually took the time to research what life was like in the medieval times (which is really awesome).
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 8 . 7/20
Irene seems to be a second mother to Ciel
FireFox Vixen chapter 14 . 5/28
Love!
Belldandy55555 chapter 14 . 5/9
I really enjoy your story
and I hope that some day I will read the rest if you have time please write :)
Fireworks chapter 14 . 1/21
This story was such a delight to read.
Your such s good writer and your very good at description as well as the story's plot whitch seems to be unfolding more as eatch chap past.
I really wanna know more of who the woman was who they took a few years ago and how celi encounter goes with the widow and Beatrice's daughter !
Update soon this is a really good story
Musicological Journey chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
I love this story! Thank you for writing it! I can not wait for another update! Please continue it!
Midnight Self chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
Please continue this story.
Midnight Self chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Oh goodness, a dungeon. I'm guessing it only gets better from here :)
Midnight Self chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
I'll admit, I didn't like the story much until Chapter Four. Mostly because I am a very strong SebaCiel fan, and I was just waiting for them to meet. But this story is interesting. I'm glad I stuck with it.
Jenmoon1 chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
sniff sad update soon
Marlie Parson chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
This was a very good chapter in the department of content/plot!

I love the suspence and drama you play up in each chapter.
asyadreamer09 chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
I know it's a very selfish thing for me to wish for better relations between Ciel and Sebastian, but I do. *sigh*
Anyway, that is very interesting - is this part of the favor that Ciel was given? _
It worries me for some reason if Ciel meets his family... ah, but I worry all too much.
It was an absolutely great chapter! I look forward to more! Good luck with things! We're all in such busy summer craze. T.T
asyadreamer09 chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
Nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono. No. No.
I don't like this. NOT ONE BIT. AND CIEL WAS SO OOC IN FRONT OF SEBASTIAN - COME ON, SEBASTIAN. FIGURE IT OUT. DON'T BE BLINDED BY THE HORMONES.
I can't do this. I don't want to see betrayal. That just hurts most of all.

Btw - I remember what I wanted to say before - Alois and Ciel were fighting for a LONG time - but no guards came. I know it's a big castle - but if there was a robber and he was the worst in the world, he could've stolen whatever was in that wing of theirs with the amount of protection in that area. I know it's for the plot though - so it's okay. :)