Reviews for Boats and Birds
palkia chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
Just read through this in one chunk - your custom Shepard is great! i always enjoy reading peoples different shepard backstories, and yours is so wonderfully fleshed out. anc the way you write the shakarian romance is just ... Great. Superlative. I loved it! Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be reading the rest of your stuff!
CyanB chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
This is beautifully written.
barbex chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
I can just see him in front of my minds eye, you painted him perfectly. I especially like how the armor makes him bulkier than he is, I always thought so too. I love these snippets.
Ja ne Kat chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I would love to see his reaction to the words she said. And hers for his. I think it would be cute.
Emmalyn chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
This was super sweet. I had fun putting the lines through Google Translate, too, and they made me smile. :)
servantofclio chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
Adding to my comment elsewhere, I have no more idea what Shepard was saying than Garrus does, which is kind of neat. :)
Emmalyn chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Haha, I love seeing figures from Shepard's past, especially friendly ones! Great job with this little scene. It left me wanting more. :D
CyanB chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Taunting and tantalizing at the same time. Nicely done.
Emmalyn chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
A lovely ending to a great collection of fics! Fluffy Shakarian is always a good thing in my book, hehe. Good luck on the MEBigBang fic, and I do hope you'll post it here when you're done, because I for one would like to read it! ;)
Emmalyn chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
This chapter was sweet, sexy, and absolutely perfect. The others have been wonderful too; I love your eye for detail and your ear for their voices!
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
All of these chapters are fab. Thank you for marking the ones inspired by ME3. I haven't played it yet and since I don't want to get spoilers, I did skip them. : / Once I've played the game though you bet I'll be reading them.
servantofclio chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
aww, totally cute!
CyanB chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
I like it, it a lovely bit of fluff.
servantofclio chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
This is a lovely vignette, although I think I'm going with the depths of the ocean being more creepy than beautiful, personally. :)
CyanB chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Well, I think this was much better than the DLC.