Reviews for The Impossible Wager
willowmelodynoble chapter 1 . 4/1
Please do eventually write a sequel. I would love to find out what happens on the new magical planet.
This fic is truly disgusting. Harry, Neville, and Voldemort becoming immortal and becoming kings of the wizarding world? The breeding of Muggleborn children out of the population? This is supposed to be a HAPPY ending?

Death-Eater-apologist fics always make me angry, because they try to justify racism and genocide, but yours might be the worst I've ever read. I don't think I've ever read a fic by an author who was so blatant about it. How could you read the books and not understand that Voldemort's quest for immortality was a BAD thing? How could you possibly not see that Voldemort was an obvious parallel to Adolf Hitler? How could you ever think that a dictatorship under the wizarding equivalent of ADOLF FUCKING HITLER would be better for the wizarding world than the fate Rowling imagined for it?

"The Magical world reached a Utopia; where there was no murder or horror or evil."

*bursts out laughing* Oh, wow. Please tell me this fic is actually a parody. Yeah, in a world ruled by Wizarding Hitler, there would be no murder or horror or evil...except for those pesky Muggleborns and Muggles, but they're inferior to purebloods anyway, so who cares about them?

And seriously? That sentence I quoted just now? It reads exactly like a line from a dystopic novel, like a catchphrase the oppressive government would use to justify their crimes against humanity. Though considering who the wizarding world's new dictator...oh, sorry; "king"...is, it seems fitting.

And you support this. You think this is a happy ending for the wizarding world. You think that being under the control of a psychopathic tyrant-THREE psychopathic tyrants, I should say-with the power of life and death over the population, who advocate segregation, who exterminate an entire group of people, is a more satisfying ending than Rowling's ending.

I can think of three possibilities: 1. You're a troll and this is a brilliant parody of Voldemort-apologist fics. 2. You somehow missed the obvious parallel between the Death Eaters and the Nazis. 3. You're actually a supporter of racism and genocide in real life.

If the first is true, then well done. You got at least one of your readers riled up and earned a nice long flame for your trouble, the goal of trolls everywhere. If the second is true, you must have never taken global or European history, because the Voldemort-Hitler comparisons were so blatantly obvious a third grader could have picked up on them. If the third is true, well...you're a sick person, and I weep for the future of this country.
Shattering Desire chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Well . . . I certainly enjoyed this. Really can't say much other than that because I don't find anything "wrong" or to anything to critic about this fic. Really.
Dragon KeyboardFreak chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This was epic! Brilliantly done!

I love all of the twists you put in :)
Angel-Demon hybrid chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Love it!
Astiar chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
WOW just Wow!
That was amzing!
There were soo many plot points that could be taken individually and made into a full story. Kudos, applauds, and a whole jar of virtual cookies for you!
ThetaSigmaSlyth chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I love this story, though it kinda feels more like a very long very detailed story summary. I would love to see more day to day intereactions between the characters. It would have been awesome to read the conversations and reactions to everything that was happening. But anyway... Good job!
Shiro Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
So ingenious! Definitely an original take on many fanfiction cliches and so tastefully done. One of my all time favorite fics on the site.
FRK921 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
so...in my mind the planet they all go to eventually collonize is Gallifrey, and they all become the race of Time Lords...I love Doctor Who...
livebyinsanity chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I loved this fic so much! Spectacular! Go Justice!
angelofthelightanddark chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Awesome! I loved this story! Great work!
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Great story
Nagasha chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
"When they showed their first sign of 'Accidental Magic', wizards would come, alter the memories of the Muggles, and blood-adopt the child into a pure-blood home; thereby bringing fresh magic into the Line yet keeping the inherent gifts that each Line carried within their blood."

So... strange men will come into the homes of small children and kidnap them, remove and replace them from their parents memories and forcibly have them join a family of complete strangers? How is this supposed to make the world better?

This and the brutal deaths of schoolchildren, whether you believe them deserving or not, keeps me from fully loving this story. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and favorite this nonetheless, but just keep what I said in mind.
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wonderful, simply wonderful :)
My Solitude chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is an awesome story. XD