Reviews for Likewise
Jbug chapter 1 . 6/8
So sweet! Love this type of story!
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Nice one!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Oh. I absolutely love! this story. So much. I love Alexis and Kate bonding times. And I think this was very in character for each of them. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Miss-Tyk chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I really liked this story!
KateC24601 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I just left this review on one of your other stories, but this really is adorable. You capture these characters so well. I could just read your stories till the end of time.
iges2u chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Ah. That was so sweet. Like to see that kind of progress on the show.
christmasinacup chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
very sweet :)
Detectiveben chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Heartwarming story
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Ah, this is beautiful. So well written; and a lovely, believable way for their relationship to begin. Thank you.
cagirl1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
A sweet story & I can see this relationship as being tenuous & challenging at first. Kate would have to win over a young woman who was fearful of the hurt Kate could inflict on her vulnerable Father as she has in the past. Good story.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Great story! I enjoyed it!
LewisInNC chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Wonderfully written. Great characterization. I think you got both of them just right. Nice way to have them bond a little. I hope that happens in the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
So I've read this a dozen times and I can't get enough. I love Kalexis FICs so adorable. I'd love to see the breakfast scene
Donna Park chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wow! This is the only Fan Fic story that hit me so hard. I shed some tears. I never thought how sad it must be for Alexis and Kate to have no mothers at the most important times in their lives. I should. My stepson's mother left to be on her own because of her own mental problems when he was one. His dad and I married when he was 4. He is 35 and has never gotten over it. He was diagnosed with OCD and abandonment disorder at age 7. He now has panic attacks and a social disorder that leaves him unable to work. His dad, my husband is a wonderful father but has not been able to take his mother's place. So that is a testament to Rick at how wonderful Alexis turned out. I truly hope this is addressed in the series as well as you have done it here. I also enjoyed your other Fan Fics. Keep it up so we will be able to get our Castle fix until 9/24.
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
What a wonderful story ! I love the interaction between Alexis and Kate ! It's sweet and well written. I wish I had read other chapters... Thanks for this story.