Reviews for Likewise
Miss-Tyk chapter 1 . 9/3
I really liked this story!
KateC24601 chapter 1 . 3/28
I just left this review on one of your other stories, but this really is adorable. You capture these characters so well. I could just read your stories till the end of time.
iges2u chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Ah. That was so sweet. Like to see that kind of progress on the show.
christmasinacup chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
very sweet :)
Detectiveben chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Heartwarming story
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Ah, this is beautiful. So well written; and a lovely, believable way for their relationship to begin. Thank you.
cagirl1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
A sweet story & I can see this relationship as being tenuous & challenging at first. Kate would have to win over a young woman who was fearful of the hurt Kate could inflict on her vulnerable Father as she has in the past. Good story.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Great story! I enjoyed it!
LewisInNC chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Wonderfully written. Great characterization. I think you got both of them just right. Nice way to have them bond a little. I hope that happens in the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
So I've read this a dozen times and I can't get enough. I love Kalexis FICs so adorable. I'd love to see the breakfast scene
Donna Park chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wow! This is the only Fan Fic story that hit me so hard. I shed some tears. I never thought how sad it must be for Alexis and Kate to have no mothers at the most important times in their lives. I should. My stepson's mother left to be on her own because of her own mental problems when he was one. His dad and I married when he was 4. He is 35 and has never gotten over it. He was diagnosed with OCD and abandonment disorder at age 7. He now has panic attacks and a social disorder that leaves him unable to work. His dad, my husband is a wonderful father but has not been able to take his mother's place. So that is a testament to Rick at how wonderful Alexis turned out. I truly hope this is addressed in the series as well as you have done it here. I also enjoyed your other Fan Fics. Keep it up so we will be able to get our Castle fix until 9/24.
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
What a wonderful story ! I love the interaction between Alexis and Kate ! It's sweet and well written. I wish I had read other chapters... Thanks for this story.
teelduo chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Very sweet
SparkleMouse chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I feel like I did enough work this morning. I deserve a break.

Kate nods and absently fingers the zipper of the large sweatshirt she stole from Castle's armchair in the office. - I love the image of this. Is it wrong that it's maybe all I want next season? Her in one of his shirts? LOL.

Boyfriend just doesn't cut it, but he is, isn't he? That's what the man sharing his bed, and his home, and his heart with her is called. - Lovahhhh.

"I'm not really a, uh, fan," Alexis lets out, shaking her head - Me either, kid. Can I spend mine with Kate Beckett too? LOL.

They've been on awkward footing for the last week, tiptoeing around each other with strained smiles and cordial dinner conversation. She doesn't get animosity from the girl anymore, just hesitance. And she can understand that, having put Alexis' father in so much danger—having been so selfish. - I really appreciate that you did this. That it's not perfect and amazing between them but realistic and a little awkward but trying.

She didn't come to my graduation," Alexis murmurs, raising her eyes to meet Kate's. "Who doesn't go to their daughter's graduation? I was the Valedictorian." - She's busy working on Scandal, Alexis! But yeah, I thought that was odd too. Oh Meredith.

She sees a young woman of 18, who needs her mother, and oh, how she can relate. Just a year, one measly year more, and she knew that feeling so desperately. - That makes me so sad. For both of them.

Alexis smiles slowly back and they stay there, mute in the silence of the loft, nothing but the quiet hum of the refrigerator surrounding them, tuning out the distant traffic. - Love the image this conveys.

"I usually go visit my mom," she tells Alexis, her voice a little hoarse, but steady. There's no shame in it. It's just private—has been private for so long. "And then," she breaks off and shrugs. "Work, I guess." - I already love this story so much. Also there's something I love by Kate saying she was "letting your dad sleep." I don't know why. I like that she's so much a part of their family even in a short amount of time.

Maybe they're really just a punch line; a motherless daughter and an abandoned daughter walk into a bar. Castle's bar. Oh, he'd kill her if she stole his keys and took Alexis for a drink, wouldn't he? - I love this so much. And is it wrong that I'd actually kind of like them to drink? LOL.

Kate stills for a fraction of a second, floored. Save it, save it for three years from now, when Alexis is old enough to drink? - Absolutely love.

Maybe now she understands why Castle wants to come home here every night—really understands. Alexis breathes life and light. It's rather astounding, really - You're making me like Alexis!

"Kay," he sighs. "Take my card," he adds as he nestles back into his pillow.

"I won't," she says easily. "Try again tomorrow." - Ugh. Love. That he's gonna give her his card and she says no and try again tomorrow.

She has an adorable boyfriend - That she does.

Your writing is really comforting. I don't know how to explain it but it makes me want to curl up Ina couch while it's pouring and thundering and read it (except it never pours or thunders in Los Angeles so that option is out.) But I really do love the comfort in it. More later!
EmptyLungs chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is really very sweet and well written.

"Maybe there's something ironic about it, or coincidental. Maybe they're really just a punch line; a motherless daughter and an abandoned daughter walk into a bar. Castle's bar. Oh, he'd kill her if she stole his keys and took Alexis for a drink, wouldn't he?"

Particularly loved this part! Very clever and funny.