Reviews for the days that never came
Carma Bain Bentley chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
I know its probably a moot piont, but i would very very very much appreciate it if you were to update sometime soon
ahmelia chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Wow, this is really fantastic. Pleas update soon!
charmedtomeetyou chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
ooh this is good :)
jewels369 chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
wait, so there is MORE!?
FaeBreeze chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Absolutely fantastically brilliant! Do continue.
Ashlee Pond chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
This is so incredible, please update soon!
Grey Iris chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
One word: Wow. I never understand the whole Sherlock/Amy pairing, but this just works. That's not the point of this story, though. It's the idea, not the characters, that really make this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
loving it.
Lizzie83hp chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
This is the second fic of yours that I've read this evening that had me tearing up. Congratulations. xD

Another lovely chapter here! I am completely and utterly smitten with this whole fic, to be honest with you. I'm beginning to ship something that doesn't even exist harder than (nearly) anything else, and I'm blaming you for it, haha!

But really though, this was a fantastic chapter. I especially loved the part with Sherlock playing the violin in secret. So sweet. :')

x
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
omg this is brilliant! Why haven't I seen it before? I'm loving, loving, loving it! 3 3 Sherlock's "proposal" was perfect, lol, and I'm loving their bits of interactions that we get to see from the alternate universe! You write them just how I would imagine them together, Amy's sass and Sherlock's awkwardness XD Oh I can't wait for the last chapter, I'm sure it's going to be awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
How does this not have like 1000000 reviews? This is epic. Oh God. So pumped for the next chapter... Update soon.
in time you will be fine chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
BRILLIANT
Evansies chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Oh, I love this, absolutely fantastic!
chrisguy9017 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Great first chapter. Fan of both tv-showS. Can't wait to see how the story moves along.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Loved this chapter! Bring on the next! :)