Reviews for Tabula Rasa Part 1
supernatfem76 chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
I miss this show being on. I never have enjoyed reading part 1 of this story and I look forward to reading Part 2. You really have a good feel for Mel and Cole's relationship. I liked the Amelia charcacter.
Kathy Olson chapter 5 . 6/14/2002
Excellent,I am not worthy. Just read all the way through to Remembrances. I'm in love with Cole all over again. You really have done justice to Mel and Cole and their continuing story. Long may you and Tracker reign.
Kathy Olson chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
Very cool so far. You've captured the early Cole very well. You're very talented. I really like it a lot. Have you been writing long?

I've been writing since high school, mostly for my own amusement. Right now,I've got too many Tracker scenarios running around in my head to pick one and flesh it out, but your story has inspired me to give it a shot. Maybe you'd be willing to be my editor.
Trish chapter 4 . 6/11/2002
You have got to keep going on this! There are so few fics for this fabulous show. And I love Gwen's character definately keep her!
paganprincess chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
I've said once and I'll say it again. You write M/C beautifully. Keep writing.
SunKrux chapter 4 . 6/6/2002
Nice stuff kiddo! :) Good chatting with you. Keep me posted on this. :)
Spooky-Girl chapter 4 . 6/6/2002
Woohooo! More, soon! Hehe, Cole thinks they're married. This should be interesting...
Galxychld chapter 3 . 6/3/2002
Really liking this story so far! Can't wait to see how Mel and Cole reunite, as well as how he gets his memories back. Eagerly anticipating the next chapter!
morpheus chapter 3 . 6/2/2002
way cool! another great story by the blue raven! U have the characters down pat! Can't wait to see the fruition of this new story. like, its starting to look like you have all the handle in this site on being a Tracker fic authority! As I can tell so far, you are the only one I've found in the net with most Tracker fics under their belts. hhhmmmmmm, can u also do crossovers? - coz i've sorta got a challenge for all tracker lovers. the challenge is this: try doing a: a)crossover with Tracker and Buffy, letting your immagination run riot; b)crossover with Tracker and Andromeda, anything goes situation; c)crossover with Tracker and Smallville wherein Cole tracks a con and meets the kryptonian by accident; d)crossover with tracker and Stargate SG1 wherin Cole decides to help kick butt. Anyways, keep it up! we luv ur fics!
Spooky-Girl chapter 3 . 6/2/2002
I love it! It's so sweet. :) More soon, please!
Alexis chapter 2 . 6/2/2002
This is getting good. I want to read more. Cole can charm anyone can't he?
Donna chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Yeah you're back. I have been checking every day for the past week. I can't wait to see what you've come up with next. So far so good.