Reviews for A Jellicle Vacation Gone Wrong
FovereverWishing chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
That crossover song was one of the best things that ever happened in a Cats fanfiction.
Effanineffable chapter 23 . 2/26/2014
This simply HAS to be updated! I need more story! It's so good and it has to be updated. Like, it HAS to! Pleasepleaseplease!
meh chapter 23 . 1/14/2014
Seriously, I am really upset at you Skitternimble. I started to read this story a long, long, long time ago and I was on this chapter, a long, long, long time ago...why don't you update before I die?!
Blob chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
:D I can't wait 4 chapter 24! This is so good! :D
Blob chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
...
Michiko Kurosaki chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Please update :)
Guest chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
did i just saw smeagle in admetus? :D
eld mcm chapter 23 . 3/18/2013
Poor Asparagus... having to live with an absolute psyco... and poor Jenny... and poor Jo... wait, since when did this become a pity party? Let's LOL!

Old D: LOL!

BJ: Errr... LOL...?

M&R: LAWL!

Siam kits: LOL!

Jo: ...why are you guys laughing?

ME: Party pooper! *crosses arms*
Citylights at Midnight chapter 23 . 3/18/2013
My precious. My Preccccc-iiii-ooo-uu-s! We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. And they always comes to steal the precious from us! Nasty little Jellicalses."

Best. Line. EVER!

I missed this! But this was so worth it! :D
Lady Elusive chapter 22 . 1/15/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Why? Why does it end there? *falls to knees in despair, then gets up again when sees all her Jellicles gawping at her through the door*
*Straightens up and clears throat*
Ok we'll all have to be patient from now on... I (Munkustrap coughs significantly) I er mean we... Are awaiting your next chapter very soon. Upload when you're not busy :)... But me and Erik don't do well with waiting... (evil chuckle)

P.s sorry for any possible possibilities of freaking anyone out with my madness, I think after reading this my insanity was once again inspired. (grins maliciously) or maybe it's because I secretly live with the phantom of the opera, a bat and several Jellicles in my tower... Hmmm maybe
Lady Elusive chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
I am loving this! Very funny and sweet in places and quite an original idea! When you mentioned the phantom of the opera though I had a bit of a Phan girl squealing excited fit... :) looking forward to reading the rest.
R.A. Draylin chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Ahahaha! I wasn't going to post a review until I got to the latest chapter, but I just had to say... Admetus is AWESOME! That's hilarious. I love your writing style!
AlleyCattDancer chapter 22 . 12/22/2012
Tee-hee! New neighbours! Wonder if that means Gilbert/Genghis and the Siamese will turn up? That would be absolutely adorable chaos! Anyways, new chapter. Yays! Amazing as usual. What more need I say? Other than Merry Christmas and 'yay, world hasn't ended. Though it'd be kinda cool if it did.' But that's beside the point. Nice job and keep it up. Your writing is HILARIOUS! ACDxx
The Incredible Nameless Wonder chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
You either have to be the most insane or the most brilliant person in the world to com eup with this, and I'm putting money on brilliant!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/19/2012
oh no whats going to happen to the jellicles with the chinese village!