Reviews for Love knows no equal
D C JoKeR H S chapter 6 . 8/26
WAH!
LET KOU-SAN SURVIVE!
HU~GS!
hush a deathful lullaby chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
I'm in love with this fanfiction!
Azura chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
This story is awesome.. I can't wait for the next chapter,,I'm so curious .
please update soon
starfruit-prince chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
This. Is. AWESOME! :D
starfruit-prince chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
OMG! This is so beautiful! 3
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Good god, I loved this chapter. The part with Kou saying he would lose his reason for living if something were to happen to Haruka was so incredibly sweet. T_T Their kiss was beautiful, too. I really hope Kou makes it back safely, along with Shirogane and Akira, and gets to have a heart warming welcome back with Haruka. Great job on this chapter, I'm looking forward to more. o
titansweets chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
First off I love the story. I had just finished watching MF and was all sad cuz there's no season 2 so then I was like hmm... Maybe someone on fanfiction wrote a continuation so I was looking throught stories and found yours. It was love at first read! XD I couldnt get enough of your story, and I really think that if there was a season 2 it definitely be exactly like how you write it.
Anyway before this gets to long I just wanted to thank you for writing this story. You made my day and I really hope you update soon! ;)
P.s I adore the love scenes between akira and shirogane its so cute! *insert fangirl scream here*
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Another great battle scene. - It was awesome when Kou, Kengo, and Aya showed up to help Akira; I was wondering how he would get out of his predicament. Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to more! :)
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
This chapter was intense. Especially that ending, my god. I'm so anxious to read the next chapter and find out what happens to Akira. Also, I just want to mention that your battle scenes are very well done. Looking forward to chapter five! :)
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Damn, Akira's whole new look in his Rei form is just amazing! I can clearly imagine it and I felt how Kengo did. XD

asdfghjkl; Kou force fed (drank) Haruka beer! That scene was so hot and I kept grinning like a huge pervert. I was just waiting for my brother to look at me and ask what I was reading. OwO Oh my god, Kou. Trying to get little Haruka drunk and take advantage of him, are you? You sneaky, sneaky man. Your Kou x Haruka bits in this story are killing me, in the good way. *o*

Anyway, I also really loved the whole process of Kou turning Akira into a Rei. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Aww! The beginning was so sweet with Shirogane saying all those touching things and then their beautiful kiss. I loved it.

Oh, and for the record, I started spazzing in my chair when Kou "nuzzled Haruka like a lion does to their cub." That blew me away and I'm still in crazy fangirl mode right now. XD

You've combined Shirogane x Akira and Kou x Haruka, my two favorite MF pairings, in your story, which is just amazing. I'm loving this story more and more already. o I'm also looking forward to seeing the process of Akira become a Rei. Keep up the great work!
REvyaB360 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That was pretty good, but you might want to separate the paragraph into smaller, easier to read one.

Because you asked of what I think, I‘ll answer you. Summary is the window that attract readers to your story, that‘s why misspelling in the summary could end up in tragedy. Better check it later!

Sincerely,

REvya
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I think this is wonderful for your first fanfic! It was very detailed and I enjoyed being able to imagine that battle near the end. This seems pretty interesting so far and I definitely think you should continue. I'm also glad you kept Haruka in the story because he's my favorite character and that gives me one extra reason to enjoy this fanfic. XD Anyway, great job and I'm curious to see where this goes. -