Reviews for Three of a Kind
Iansarmy chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
Love this story :) love that the brothers are sharing Angie :) please don't make Sam fall for Ruby bea cause I like the Dean/OC/Sam plot. Update soon
WinchesterDixonBros chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Lemme guess the demons Ruby and hmm it's sorta weird tht both brothers share her but I kinda like it. Update soon plzzz!
WinchesterDixonBros chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Lol I just love this line "what in fathers name is Bippity Boppity Boop" I cracked up laughing XD hahaha i hope tht Fean and Angie get together cuz I think they have more chemistry and stuff and can't wait for more Angie/Cas friendship hilarity!
NataliB4 chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Yeeeey, you're back... honestly can't wait to see how the three of them make this relationship work...
Also wondering who's the girl at the end? :)
Update soon, please.
Dawnie-7 chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Aha ha :)
It's so absude it's brilliant!
Devils and Angels xx chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
OMFG I love it xx
Dawnie-7 chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
A www, triple ass kicking...just like the old days. I miss that.
Our girl, Her boys, I actually quite like that. What a lesson in the importantance of sharing :)
Dawnie-7 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Ouch. Should have known I didn't have the luck for it not to be Sam. Well, at least things went...well-ish. Better than an all out brawl.
And she's a seal eh? You wicked little devil you!
Dawnie-7 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Ohhhhh, please not Sam. I may be Team Dean here but...not like this. Not getting busted with your hand in the cookie jar. Not to mention this chapter was deppressing enough.
Dawnie-7 chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
"She wasn't really going to...
Oh dear God, she was."
Ahaha! That line took me a few minutes to get over. Had a nice little fit of laughter from that, thank you :)
Really enjoyed the musings over their first time and this time, nice mix. And also the fact that, even with the brotherly bond with Sam and the parental bond with Bobby, it's the connection with that makes him feel comfortable, enough at least, to talk about hell, really great moment.
And Bela being his first victim?! Now THAT, is good stuff.
Dawnie-7 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
A www, Cas. I heart him. Though not as much as I enjoyed Angie calling Dean out on hell and Dean calling them both out on their bedroom activities :)
Dawnie-7 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Oh my god! They're just as good as in It's A Bar Thing! They still fit so perfectly together, and the banter, just as I remembered.
See this is why I hate triangles...I hate having to choose :( I mean, I love Sam, but c'mon, Dean was there first! Finders keepers, right?
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Ha, seriously as soon as I started reading this the first thing that popped into my head was I hope when they come face to face with each other they address the other as hunter and witch :)
Love.
kjdw chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
I like the idea of Angie being theirs. You are really making this an interesting story and I can't wait for more!
NataliB4 chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Wow! Did not see that one coming! Can't wait to see what's next for Dean/Angie/Sam!
Also, nice way to incorporate a threesome without it actually being a threesome :)
Post soon!