Reviews for Not exactly a mom, but it's better than nothing
Le02468 chapter 1 . 7/25
Awww thus was a really cute little story! Loved it!
Paola LeSa chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I loved, I loved, I loved, I loved, I loved, I loved, I loved, I loved, I loved, I loved, I loved, I loved, I loved, I loved, I loved, I loved, I loved. Really
MerlinStar chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
OMG! Love this- all too true as well, but it's why you've got to love Leo!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
"awwww that's adorrrrableeeeee"
Sparkle Girl 1998 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
So cute 3
Sika chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
IHeart2896 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Awww. Such a sweet story, my review is rather late but I don't care. It's still a sweet story
Yunuen chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
it's a cute fic n.n

sorry, until today I read your fic, but you know than I am very busy, but this is a pretty and fun story

Princess Moonheart chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
you are an amasing writer, i envy your tallents and wish i can write something like you. and you are SO right, Leo is like a mother and he really shouldn't be imbarresd about it.
Mewfem chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is a very cute and sweet story.
Rose Black Dragon chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
God, there isn't something I don't like about this story, is absolutely perfect - .

My favorite parts were: When the guys said Leo always made sure they were sleeping without troubles, the good night kisses and the flasbacks were so tender and loving, just great.

Thanl you so much Who.

Rose o
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Que linda historia, Who! Leo parece una mama gallina siempre preocupado en cuidar a sus hermanos menores.
jayfeather63 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I loved it! You did an awesome job on this, and the flashbacks were adorable. Thanks so much for writing this it was totally worth the wait. Anyway happy mothers day! I'm looking forward to any other fics you cone up with.
dondena chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Yeah, and that would also give him the right instincts to be a good dad someday himself. He is having a lot of practice on his brothers! haha!
Halloween Witch chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
What a cute little story Who! And it fits Leo so perfectly! He IS very motherly to his brothers and what not. So this is such a good story we have here and it represents him well (Even if he doesn't agree with it).

Oh well! Happy mother's day Who! (Even though your not a Mom its still nice to say! I gotta go give my mom the flowers, cards and candles we got for her now!)

And get more chapters up of your other stories while your at it!

Halloween Witch