Reviews for there is no beginning
TaleWeaver chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
So glad you did this for Clint, too. I love the way he marks time first by his 'unmaking' and then by Natasha dancing. I think the best line of the fic is "once he had been on an island while a woman made of flames danced without shoes", and I love the way he uses that to define himself, the way he used to as a roustabout and a thief; this is something that says to him 'this is what I am.'
Tince chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This piece (and its 'Natasha' companion) is just exquisitely beautiful - there's no other way to put it. I wish I could say something more concrete, but together, they are indescribable - in the best way possible.
luvagoo chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I reiterate the sentiment expressed in my review of the companion story.
Dawnster chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This is completely chilling, and absolutely perfect. Love your Clint.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
If I am tardy in reviewing you should know that is because I am rationing these stories out. Because they should be saved for special occasions, this one no exception, shivery good, and somehow even more tragic than Natasha's story, because Clint is so determined, so forward-moving, so resigned he's not even the same person, and I love that, I love how you make those distinctions. I squeed a little when I realized this wasn't just a Hawkeye story, but the flipside to the wolves, and it makes them each better again, more than the sum, because I didn't even realize how much I needed to 'see' him buy the shoes. And the brother bit, again, knowing what he'll say, but learning what he's thinking as he says is...oh Clint. Please more gorgeous broken-people stories, always.
fornwalt chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
And again, magic. This is beautiful writing, and it's wonderful to see Clint's side of the same story. Simply exquisite. :)
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Your way with words is extraordinary, and I grow increasingly jealous of your sentence structures and metaphors with each passing day. Gyah.