Reviews for Identical Opposites
Precira chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Wow, I loved it! Your writing was really good, I especially enjoyed the way you've described Tony's moves and Bruce's reactions. Nice fic!
Affable as Ever chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Nnnng. I don't even know what exactly this was but ohmygod I loved it.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This story, oh god, this story, I love it. I did start with As Long As You Follow, but I'm going to reread them in order now. Thanks!
Starkening chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Ahhhhh! I loved it! It wasn't just sex it was ...I don't know. Amazing! :D
SpaceySighs chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That's sweet, and sad. I'm glad that I read it.
Ocaso chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
You've managed this situation beautifully, making it seem more likely to happen than others I've read. Your characterization is good, and your imagination is amazing. Well done. Keep writing.

Post U Later chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Wow. That Was Hot! 8L,,,
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Chaidiamond chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This was written really well. It was... I don't know, but this is awesome. Thanks :]
Andrea Despair Smith chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
That was so adorable, I Love how you made Bruce SO Innocent!
Naruto.Fruba.Lover chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Dear Odin, this is fabulous. Thank you. There isn't enough Bruce Banner fanfics out there and I absolutely love him. Though I'd prefer him with a female (whoever, really), I do quite like how you paired him with Tony. This was just wonderful and I applaud you. Please continue to make more fanfics involving Bruce and I will keep my mental promise that I'll write one up, eventually. haha. But really, good job. I quite love this.
JeanBoulet chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Damn. I mean...DAMN. That was probably the best Bruce/Tony fic I've read yet. I think the best part of this story was your characterization. Tony was absolutely perfect, and that is so hard to do. But harder still is blissed-out Bruce. So many people take the easy way out and say 'oh, sex doesn't have anything to do with him hulking out', and that's not Bruce Banner's character, in my opinion. He has an insane amount of control, and you captured it perfectly. Kudos on an amazing fic, and I hope you continue it beyond 'But Who's Counting'-which I'm getting ready to review, as well-and show us more of your amazing writing skillz.

Happy writing!

Sterile and Collectable chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was probably my favourite Bruce/Tony fic yet! It was well written, easy to read and pretty enjoyable too!

I won't ask for more but... if you ever DO write a continuation, I'll be sure to read it and probably love it as much as this one!
Yoshikimos chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Holy crap that was awesome. More plz x33
lunaretinue chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Ok. Love.

It's like you stole this story from my head; it was exactly what I was craving! I love the emotional focus you put on it, and all things considered, it was wonderfully in character.

Bravo. :)